Monsters stay together

Since there was Pro Hero Tommy au, why not write Villain Tommy au? I have an interesting idea for this one😏. My au so don't be confused when something isn't right with the anime.

Hope you enjoy and have a good day! Your favorite MHA villain?

Angst and fluff

TW: murder, mention of trauma, blood

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Every single one of them had a pretty bad past, yet they were considered as the bad guys. None of them wanted to kill people and be seen as villains, but that's what life made them do. Pro heroes didn't help them when they needed it, leaving them to die alone on the streets. People though of heroes as someone that would save them from everything and everyone that wanted to hurt them. And villains were villains. Heartless people with nothing else to do but kill and traumatize innocent people.
In reality, the heros were bad and villains were the ones that got hurt.

Tomura Shigaraki, boy who needed someone to save him but no one reached our their hand towards him. Boy who accidentally killed his family after his quirk appeared, leaving him hopeless and alone on the side of the road. Many people passed him, but each one of them though that pro heroes will help him. They never did.
Dabi, earlier named Touya, son of Enji Todoroki who wanted nothing but a perfect and strong son. He was his first masterpiece, till his younger brother Shoto Todoroki was born. He was basically tortured with his training, being burned by his own quirk and going past his limits. He made everyone think he committed suicide at very young age, only to change himself and become a villain as everyone described him.
Toga Himiko, young and beautiful girl that was never loved by her parents. A girl that everyone called a monster just because of her quirk. They said it was villainous, scary and useless. So she killed them and left, soon joining The league of villains that became her family.
And finally, Tommy. The youngest one of them. A boy who got misunderstood by everyone and eft alone, with nothing but blame. It wasn't about his quirk or look. It was about him. His parents somehow hated him, while they adored his older brother. He was stronger, better, he was perfect and Tommy was himself, a young and stupid kid with shitty quirk. At least that's what his family, bullies and teachers said. What can be possibly so special in making scary creatures? Well, everything. That's what All for one told him, when he found him on the roof one night.

When Tommy first met the famous League of Villains, he was quite afraid what hey might do to him. However, the more time he spend with them, the more he learned about them. How the world hated them, how people called them monsters and we're afraid of them. With time, they started liking the fact that so many people were afraid of them. He also learned about everyone's past and quickly realized that he was the same and he finally found a place where he belonged. Around villains, people that were like him and actually believed in him.
He wasn't planning on taking over the world like Shigaraki did, he just wanted to show everyone that he wasn't so useless and that heroes were an they weren't able to save them, just like they couldn't save them. It was time for revenge and Tommy was glad he could do this with his new family.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

People called Tommy a Hellhound, mostly because hellhound's were his favorite creatures he could summon. Of course, he could summon much more, each creature different snd with different abilities. But somehow hellhound's captured his heart the most and he always summoned them whenever he was fighting or just needed some comfort. They were quite protective when it comes to him, also soft and kind to him. They knew that they can't hurt the league, since they were Tommy's family and they saw how they took care of their owner, so the league quickly gained their respect and trust. Once in a time, you would see them cuddling with Tommy in Dabi's room while he was out, or when they were Sleeping under Shigaraki's room while he was playing with Tommy some video games.
He would often crash at Toga's room to just talk or mess around with everyone else, sometimes braiding her hairs.