Eating is a problem

Guys, before we start, I just want to say something. If you see any mistake, please, just ignore it. I'm Polish so obviously I will make some mistakes. Take care and thanks!❤️

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He couldn't look in the mirror, not at himself. He was disgusted by his look. Even if his arms and legs were skinny, his ribs were perfectly visible, his mind was telling something different.
Your fat.
Ugly
Disgusting
He didn't hear anything else, just mean things. They were always right... No one disagreed with him or them. They never wanted to hurt him, aha! Even his friends told him that he is eating too much or he is ugly. But, his online friends never said anything, could it be from pity? He don't need anyone's pity. Food is too much for him, he just needs water and he will be alright!

He generally view himself as overweight, even if he is dangerously underweight. He tend to constantly monitor his weight, avoid eating  food and severely restrict his calories. He barely put something in his mouth and if he did, he couldn't hold it. His stomach was protesting every time, when he had eaten something. Tommy wasn't sure how would people react, but he knew, one they they would found out. He didn't expect it to happen that fast.

  Usual day for everyone, playing some among us together, yelling and blaming each other. Some of them were streaming of course, but they played to chill. Yet Tommy, wasn't that loud like always, he was wierdly quiet the whole round. He unmuted only when soeone aksed him something or said that he was impostor. He was lost in his thougths, when suddenly someone called his name.

"Tommy!" Wilbut yelled in his mic, looking at Tommy on the discord.

"S-sorry, caould you repeat?" Tommy asked, begging not to sound weird.

"I was asking where you were this time" Wilbur said calmly.

"I was on Cameras the whole time" He said.

"I was on the cameras and I didn't see you there" Tubbo said

"Oh, eh.." He messed up, he knew that.

"For me it's suspicious. I'm voting on Tommy

"Bu-" Tommy didn's had strengh to even argument with them, he just gave up.

The rest of the game, Tommy spend on thinking, not noticing how his friends were looking at him. Mst of them were worring about him, he never acted like that. Tubbo, secretly texted to Wilbur.

Tubbo

What's up with Tommy??

Wilbur

I don't know

Tubbo

He is acting different, like he is overthinking or upset

Wilbur

I noticed it too, maybe something happened?

Tubbo

I don't know, could you talk to him?

Wilbur

Sure

After some more rounds, they eventually finished playing and left VC. There were only Tommy and Wilbur lect, alone. Older took advantage of the situation and went straight to the point, confusing and scaring Tommy a little,

"Tommy? Is everything alright?" Wilbur asked, looking straight at his younger friend.

"Hm? OH yeah, everything is perfect" Tommy replied "Why?"

"Your acting a little strange today, are you sure your okay?"

"Y-yeah.." At this moment, Wilbur knew something was wrong with Tommy.

He kept looking at the blond haired boy, who looked like he was thinking about something. And just now, he noticied how pitifully the blond haired bot looked. HIs hair was a copletly mess, his eyes looked a little darker that usual. He had black bag under his eyes, the same blue hooodie and very pale skin. If he wasn't concerned enough a moment ago, he was now.

Tommy didn't look at anyone the whole time, yet, he spaced out every moment. 'What happened to this poor boy?'. This guestion was going through his mind all the time, when he though abot him or just looked at him.

"Tommy?" he only hummed "When is the last time you had eaten something nutritious?" boy in the brown beanie asked.

Tommy only tensed, which Wilbur clearly saw, this only gave him an answer,

"Uhhhh, why do you care about this?" he asked, he didn't dare to look up to see Wilburs face.

"Tommy. Tell me the truth or I will cal your parents." Tommy knew he was serious.

"Three weeks ago?" Tommy more asked than answered.

"Three weeks ago?! Tommt what the hell?!" Wilburs eyes widened, he clinged his fist even tighter.

"I'm sorry, I just... I can't.." Tommy;s voice cracked, small tears in his eyes.

"Tommy, I will help you, but you need to promise me that you will stop starving yourself. Please, I don't want to see you hurt like that" At this point, Wilbur and Tommy coudn't stop themself from crying. 

"I promise, I'm sorry for worring you..."Tommy wispered.

"Don't worry Tommy, you will get through it. I will ask your parents if I can come and visit you. Okay?" Twenty four years old said, smiling at his friend.

"Okay.."

It wasn't that bad as he though it will be. His parents agreed about Wilbur visiting Tommy, he stayed with them for about 2 weeks. He was making sure that Tommy eat more and more, without forcing him. They had so much fun, without streaming and stressing too much. They spent much time together, like brothers. From that moment, Wilbur promised himself that he will take care of Tommy, he will be checking on him every day. He will be his protective, caring and loving older brother from now.  It's a promise that he will keep until his death...