Simps we have

Since the last One shots were a little tragic and angsty, I decide to write something(in my opinion) cute.

Here, have some Dream SMP simps platonic moment with Tommy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  Let's be honest, they love Tommy(platonic). Every time when he smiles, laugh or talk to them. I mean, how could you don't like someone as great as Tommy? He is too pure for the world. They spend every free minute with him, of course, he didn't mind at all. He like the attention from other people. They were literally simping for him, without a doubt. Sometimes, they would just "steal" Tommy from other one, just to have him for myself.  For people that would be surprising or confusing, but they wouldn't explain this. They were for Tommy like a big family, together and protective. Sometimes, people that bullied Tommy for something, would disappear and never come back. Tommy was acting sweet toward everyone, making them embarrassed. Techno, Dream, Wilbur, Ranboo, Jack, Tubbo, Quackity, Sapnap and many more. They love to see Tommy happy.

-_-_-_-_-Techno-_-_-_-_-
"Don't worry Tommy, they are gone, they won't hurt you" Technoblade said, trying to calm Tommy down.

"Thank you, Techie.." Tommy jumped on Techno, hugging him and hiding his face in Techno's neck.

Techno awkwardly hugged him back, while small smile appeared on his lips.

"I will protect you, Strawberry" Techno said, stroking Tommy's hair.

-_-_-_-_-Wilbur-_-_-_-_-_-

Wilbur was sitting on his chair in his room, when his younger Brother runned in.

"Wilby!" Wilbur's heart melted at his nickname and small blush crept on his mouth.

"Yes Tom's?" Hw asked placing down his book.

"Can we sing a song?!" He asked excited, jumping down and up.

"Sure! What song?" Tommy sat down on Wilbur's bed and layed his head on his shoulder.

"A thousand days" Wilbur smiled and took his guitar.

Sound of guitar filled the empty house and soon, soft voice joined. Tommy closed his eyes, singing while Wilbur played. Wilbur smiled and looked down at Tommy, who's head was still on his shoulder. Soft melody reminded him every time, when Tommy song this, that's the reason why Wilbur loved Tommy more. He never changed.

-_-_-_-_-Dream-_-_-_-_-

He smiled at his blond haired friend, running after him. Tommy was laughing happily, smiling widely, while Dream tried to catch him. Tommy looked at Dream, still running. He didn't pay much attention where he was running and soon, he tripped and fell on the ground. Yet Dream was close and didn't react at the good moment. He tripped over Tommy's leg and landed next to him. Tommy was laughing, not even caring about what just happen, what made Dream laugh too.

"Sorry Tommy" he said, slowly getting up only to be crushed with tight hug.

"Don't be sorry, I was the one who tripped first and made you fall" Tommy said in soft tone, what made Dream smile more.

They stand there for a moment, not caring about time. Two friends hugging and laughing, nothing weird.

-_-_-_-_-Ranboo and Tubbo-_-_-_-_-

Let's just say, Tommy couldn't move. He was being hold by his friends unable to do anything. It's not like he didn't like that, no, he was just hungry and tired.