I quests it's normal

Part two of 'Blood Related'

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a terrible headache so I took a day off.

Short but good enough. Hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a year or so, Tommy got fully used to his new family and surrounding. Schlatt tried his best to be a great father and surprising it was rather easy for him, maybe expect first few weeks. Dream, Drista and Puffy visited more often, checking up on how their family was doing. Dream spend most of his time teaching Tommy many things that would be useful in his future life, while Drista told him about their past.
The hardest time for Tommy was growling his goat feathers and explaining everything to others. Even if Schlatt was the one to explain everything, Tommy felt weirdly uncomfortable when he got many nasty looks from others. Of course, many his friends like Niki, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled, Sapnap, George, Bad and Skeppy were happy to hear that. Everyone were happy to know that Tommy finally had a real family, expect three people. And that was Techno, Philza nad Wilbur.

They were really sceptic at first, not trusting them at all. Still, even after a year they were mad at Schlatt and blamed Tommy for something he never did. But it's not like Tommy gave a fuck, no. He was far from being sad, jealous or mad. He was actually happy that he didn't live with his old family now. He finally had people he could call his own, yet he wasn't afraid that they would leave him or something.
So he decided to live happily, without stress or pain. And of course, his family was happy.

Tommy's horns were almost full size, looking exactly like Schaltt's ones. He had also small tail, little lighter that his father. Now, purple could openly say that Tommy was Schlatt's son.
He starts training a little, making potions and writing stories. His stories were mostly about soldier and kingdoms that he thought of. Sometimes his father would be a king and he would be a princ, other time Dream would be soldier and Drista young princess. It all depended on hiw he felt and what he thought of. It didn't took much time for his stories to be famous, as many kids enjoyed reading them before bed. It became his hobby, passion that he could put his heart into. Schlatt was of course proud and supportive, petting his son do whatever he wanted and how long he wanted. If writing stories made his happy, he was happy. He would never do something to hurt his kid, especially that young.

So when Tommy would go to the town and read his stories out loud for app the kids and villagers, he would sit close and listen, watching his kid smile widely and act like he was in the story. Almost all the village would come only to watch him and listen to his calm voice, admiring the beautiful stories. That's how Tommy become famous as a Young Poet. Sometimes even people from other villages would come to see the famous and young kid, that could hypnotize everyone with his amazing stories.

Just like every Thursday, he was standing in the middle of the city, getting ready to start as crowd of people gathered around his,m sitting on the ground. Wide smile appeared on his face when he saw his dad, aunt and cousins, sitting at the back and watching him carefully.

"There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
O blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)"

He sang, looking at the kids who were whispering in excitement and standing up. He looked at the paper and threw it to the side, reciting the words from his head.

"She had not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow"

Most of the kids jumped up and circled him, walking around him and singing with him. It was one of his favorite and the best songs, as it seems, kids likes it too.

"Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go"

He saw big boat in his mind, like he used to ravel in when he was younger.

"Take our leave and go" kids sang, running and humming happily around him.

Smile appeared on his face, singing his song

"Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go"

He singed in inc with children, captain waving at them happily in the distance. His mind was full of creativity and ideas, not leaving his head empty for once.

"Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her
All hands to the side harpooned and fought her
When she dived down below"

He recognized the familiar voices as his dad and aunt joined him, Dream and Drista waling towards him smiling softly.

"She had not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow"

His voices mixed with Drista's and Dream's one, filling the air and flying towards the sky. They sounded together like angles, their voices sweet and kind.

"Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go"

Soon parents also joined the singing, not surprising Jim or anyone else. Who said that parents can't sing and listen to stories?

"Take our leave and go"

Schlatt sang alone, patting gently Tommy's shoulder. He smiled down at his kid, then looked up at the sky.

"Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go"

Over 200 voices mixed together to creat masterpiece for everyone's ears, beautiful and soft song filling the air.

"Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go"

It was his favourite thing to do, just being able to sing with people that he didn't even know was something he needed all his alive and wasn't able to do till this day. His dad brought his closer and hugged him, smiling widely and humming the song softly to Tommy's ear.

"Take our leave and go"

And to think that year ago, if someone told him that Jschlatt is his father and he would be a poet singing for people in the town, he would laugh at them. But now, he was happier that he ever could be and imagine being.

"Take our leave and go"