Cause it's too late

Part two of 'Two birds'! Hope you enjoy!

Angst mixed with fluff
TW: yelling,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy woke up to a warm feeling surrounding him. He looked at the wall in front of him for a moment, trying to wake himself up. Small smike creeped onto his face when he felt the grip around his waist tighten, along with lazy groan reaching his ears. He wiggled around and successfully turned around, facing the boy who was hugging him.
Purpled layed there, hugging his waist and hiding his face in his shirt. Tommy patted his head gently, other hand rubbing his eyes to gey better vision.

"Good morning" he whispered sleepishly, laying his head back on the pillow.

"Hmm" Purpled hummed, yawning before pulling the blanket over their heads.

Tommy laughed, snuggling closer to his lover's body. It was comfortably warm, while outside was freezing cold. It was too comfortable for Tommy to go out of bed, but he had to make breakfats before Shroud's wakes up. And he knew that their child would wake up any moment now and come to their room.

"Come on, we gotta get ready" Tommy whispered, still snuggling ibto his lover body.

"I don't want too, it's too warm and nice" Purpled groaned, pulling Tommy even closer if that was possible.

"Please, at least let me go" Tommy begged, tryingto free himself.

Purpled tched and turned on the other side, of course pulling Tommy with him. Tommy squeaked in surprise before he was crushed in the warm blankets and arms. He sighed, finally giving up. They layed there comfortably, snuggling into each other trying to steal as much warmth as possible. It wa their routine, just laying and warming up before starting their day full of work and activity. Unfortunately, their peace wasn't long before small footsteps eaoched through the halls. Here comes the kid.

"Daddy!" Shroud yelled, opening the doors widely and running towards the bed.

He looked up cutely, blinking at Purpled. He raised his eyebrow, lookibg at the kid.

"It's my time to cuddle with daddy! Let him go!" Shroud yelled angrily, making both Tommy and Purpled laugh.

"Alright alright, you can have your daddy" Purlled said, finally letting go of Tommy.

He breath out in relief, before standing up from the bed and picking up Shroud. He kissed his forehead and walked towards the doors, leaving Purpled alone in bed. He send him the last smile before walking down the sairs and straight to the kitchen.  They both passed the living room, going inside the other room.

"Cereals!" Shroud said happily, waving his hands in the air while Tommy placed him at the table.

"Of course, give me a minute"

With that, Tommy took a box of cereals and milk from the fridge, before mixing it in the bowl. Shroud only watched hungrily his every move, waiting for his long waited food. Whem he was done, Tommy place the bowl in front of the kid, before preparing his coffee and some toasts for him and Purpled.

A minute later Purpled also came down, sitting at the table and was welcomed by a cup if was coffee and plate of his favourite toasts.

"Thanks Toms" he said before bitting into his food and smiling happily.

He was like a kid, literally. He would get so happy over eating toasts, especially the ons made by Tommy. It was adorable and funny in Tommy's opinions, watching as his husband enjoyed every bite of the food he made.