Violin music

Before Tommy's mom died, she taught Tommy how to Play the violin. He like the Sound of violin, it calm him down and remind him of her.
--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

No one know that Tommy likes and actually know how to play violin. He was quite good and sometimes played for kids in hospital. He enjoyed doing that every time, so when he and his friends decided to meet up, he took his violin. One day they meet up and was living in one home for over 2/3 weeks. He didn't really care if some of them would find out or something, he just liked it. So one day, when it was time for break, he was in his room with Tubbo. Just happen that Tubbo found violin.

"Soooo, what do you wanna do?" Tommy asked, looking at his friends.

"I have no idea" Tubbo said, opening Tommy's closet, where the beautiful black violin was standing. "You play violin?!"

Tommy looked up at his friends, who was now holding his instrument from his dead mother. He quickly got up and took back his violin. He don't like when people touched it, especially someone who isn't his family. He hugged instrument and looked at Tubbo.

"Sorry but I don't like when someone is touching this, it's important to me."

"So you play on it?" Tubbo asked, sitting down on bed, in front of younger boy.

"Yeah...I can play some music." He replied to his Best friend. He sat on the floor.

"Can you play something for me??" Tommy wasn't sure if he should do that. What will the rest think about him?

"Ehhh, fine"

Tubbo was so so happy, he always liked the sound of violin but never heard any in real life. Tommy stood up in front of him and rested the violin on his shoulder. He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. He started playing (in media). Music fills the entire room, Tommy was passionate about playing. He felt like he was in different place, with his mom. He played the song that his mom used to play him, when he was little. Little did he know that someone was listening to him from hallway.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Everyone expect Tubbo and Tommy was downstairs, talking and drinking some juice. It was calm and peaceful day, sun was shining and warming everyone. When they were talking about tomorrow, they heard strange noice.

"Did you heard that?" Wilbur asked, looking at his friends.

"Yeah" Dream replied.

"Do we wanna check it?" Techno's monotonous voice rang.

"Better, it's coming from Tommy's room." Philz said.

"Better for them if they didn't break anything."

All of them go to the stairs and went upstairs. They headed straight to Tommy's room, slowly opening his doors. Two boys was in the room, one was sitting on the bed and second was standing in the middle of the room. Blond one was playing on the violin, passionately humming the song. He looked happy.

They were surprised that Tommy could play on any instrument, especially violin! Wilbur along with Phil was impressed, while everyone else was still shocked. His music was calming them down, it was beautiful song. When boy finished playing Tubbo started cheering and run up to his dearest friend. The group backed up to the kitchen. They were talking about this the rest of the day.