Return from ashes

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was really tired able school and went sleep earlier. Hope you understand and enjoy!

Requested: sidor_xd

Angst, lil bit of fluff at the end
TW: though of suicide, failed attempt, blood, mention of being alone

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Being a hybrid was cool, especially when you wrre sn unique species and you had powers. Maybe they weren't the strongest, but for sure they were smart, amazing and beautiful. Each was different, they had different abilities, special skill and powers. There wasn't many of them, but there was always a chnce to meet one.
And lucky for Tommy, he was an hybrid. But not any regular one, he was one of the strongest and rarest ones. Him being as phoenix hybrid wasn't a big surprise to some of his friends, since his personality matched the one of phoenix. He was energetic, chaotic and happy kid that everyone knew. Everyine also knew about him being a phoenix hybrid, which amazed them even more as they tried to get close with him.

Unfortunately, everyone knee that Phoenix's tears can heal and they were greedy of them. Many tried to take them with for from Tommy, but he never let them. His wings were made of fire, which allowed him to stay away from possible danger. He could alos cover his body in flames, rising the heat over high temperature. If someone would touch him, they would burn themselves imidiatelly, but for him it was nothing. He loved the heat and fire, honestly for him it was pleasure. Maybe that's why he spend most of his life in nether, away from coldness and people. Even in exile, he often sneak out when Dream wasn't with him and would sit with his legs in lava pool, staring at for hours and playing with magma cubes. They accepted him as one of them, when he didn't hurt them and swimmed in lava with them.

He was grateful of being a hybrid at first, since he would often get hurt and his body would heal him after few seconds. Problems started later, when everything changed. Dream, his worst enemy was closed in the prison, Tubbo seemed to have more fun with Ranboo and he was all alone, again. In exile he learned that he can't  trust people too much, otherwise he would get hurt. So he backed away in the darkness, disappearing in the shadows away from the people's eyes. But being alone meant upset, which was followed by pain. Soon, everything he felt was pain. If not physical, then mental. It didn't last long till he decided what to do. For othrrs it wouldn't be a good news but for him, it was the only way to escape pain and loneliness. It wss despefate decision, maybe even too chaotic for him. But before doing so, he had to say goodbye. He could just leave like that, it would be selfish and mean to do so. So he wrote a simple letters to everyone, not forgetting about anyone. And with that, it was his fime to finally disappear.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

If you are reading this, tyen it probably
Means I decided to let it go. After living so long,
I had enough time to live my life and enjoy it
while it lasted. Don't feel bad or blame yourself,
It's not your fault. Therr is alwsy a chance for you to change, unfortunately the wasn't for me. Life was never fair to me, especially making me the phoenix hybrid. I never knew how to use that potential, how to use that power. I could help many people, I could save from death. But I was too scared, too scared to use them in any way. Now I'm standing there, wondering if it's worth writing this letters. And if you are even reading this.
I just wanted to say goodbye, you know, before everything ends. Hope theses tears can be used in good ways, please don't waste them over something stupid. These are the last ones to ever exist. Maybe they will help more than I ever did.
My journey ends here,
                 ~Tommyinnit