Almost human like

Quick question, do you know any good books about SBI au? I read many of them and now I can't find any. Thank you and enjoy!

TW: blood, destruction

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Humanoid 0.6. Power on." One of many technics said.

Blue eyes lighted up and looked at the technic, scanning his persona.

"Good morning, I am Tommy, either known as Humanoid 0.6. How can I help you today?" The robot asked, his blue eyes wandering around.

"Rest" the doctor said, the humanoid imidiatelly looking around.

"What do you think?"  The same man asked the man in black.

"Great, he's ready to go"

With that, they turned him off and prepared to send to his new owner. It was one of their newest and the best one so far. It was a humanoid that looked extremely similar to a human teenager and yet, it could do anything that normal people do. It was their way to rule over the world, by using bots only they could control.

"Soon, government will please us to stop them and they will do everything. Them we will have the whole world bowing to us!" The black man laughed loudly, taking the humanoid and disappearing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He wasn't an average kid like the rest in school, he wasn't a human in fact at all. Tommy was a humanoid created in laboratorium years ago, first as a prototype and now as the finished product.  Even if he was a robot, extremely looking like a human, he learned new things rather quickly. From speaking English and showing emotions, to acting like a normal human being. He was supposed to get adapted to the society, loving like a normal human kid. Unfortunately, the technics made one small problem. They programed his brain to act just like humans, which lead to his intelligence being higher that any other human. What they didn't expect, was for Tommy to snap and try to take the control of world for himself.

He walked along side Tubbo, his fellow friend towards the next class. Even Tubbo didn't expect or knew that his friend wasn't a human. Tommy acted and looked exactly like one, so who would suspicious anything? The only person that knew it, was the principal of the school. Tommy's "father" warned him about that and told to call if Tommy will cause any troubles. Till now, everything was calm and normal. But it was about to change.

"Hey, look who's that. Loser and his stupid friend" one of the boys said, pointing at Tubbo and Tommy.

Tommy titled his head to the side, not really understanding. Maybe he was more intelligent that the rest of population, but he didn't really get the mean names and all of that bullying. Who would you do it?
He didn't really cared about them or being called that, but when it come to Tubbo, he wasn't that happy. Tubbo was thw only person that talked to him and suggested to be friends, which he accepted. So, Tommy though of Tubbo as his friend and that meant he had to protect him. He calculated everything in his head and looked down at his shorter friend.

"What? Cast got your tongue?" The same boy teased Tubbo, making funny faces.

Tubbo looked away from the group of friends, which meant he tried to hide his face and emotions. Tommy took notice if that and his eyss trailed back to the group of boys. One of them, the boss as he called himself reache doubt his hand towards Tubbo and tried to touch his shoulder but strong hand gripped his and stopped him from doing so. He looked up and noticed Tommy glaring at him with scary face. His eyes looked like they changed colors for a minute before he twisted his arm back, loud crack following the action.