Executed

Tommy was living happily with Techno in his house, he was training, sleeping peacefully and talking to his brother. They were together again, Techno and Tommy. Techno didn't trust him at first when he found Tommy in his basement. And again, Tommy never told him why did he ran off exile, but he guess that Dream wasn't nice, he never was. Tommy had many scars, nightmares in the middle of night and trauma. He tried to act normal around Techno, what wasn't easy. His eyes everytime when something cracked or made a sound, he flinched and panic filled his eyes. His older brother could only guess, that he is traumatized and he wanted to help him.

People always saw Techno as careless person ready to kill every single person that will block his way. Yet, Tommy was still alive why? Probably because their were brothers, maybe because Techno really loved Tommy. Techno isn't used to hug people or show them affection or that he cares. But Tommy knew that he can trust him and believe, that he is safe with his brother.
No one knew where is Tommy, Dream said that he runned away from exile and didn't come back. But he never told anyone what he did to Tommy.

The only one problem was, that The Butcher army was off to kill Techno. Quackity, who was the leader promised, that he won't stop until Techno's head will lay in his arms.

One day, when Techno was out for woods and some food,  Tommy was peacefully sitting in the snow, looking at Carl. Carl was just Techno's horse, but he was a very smart one and very friendly. Tommy actually adored his company, it was better than being alone here.

Meanwhile, The Butcher army was on their way to Techno's house. They found compass that leaded them to his house and Phil was in home arrest. They didn't expect to see Tommy, sitting on the ground and talking to Carl, but what has he doing here?

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Whispered yelled Fundy.

"Tommy is the traitor..." Ranboo said, shocked at the sight.

"Change of plans. We kill Tommy and Techno will come into our trap and then, we will kill him." Quackity said.

"Okay.." Tubbo said, sad that his best friend was a traitor.

Even if Quackity and Tommy were friends, he decided to kill him without hesitation. He was sure that if Tommy went missing, Techno would go look for him and then, they would be able to kill him. Tubbo wasn't sure what to think about it, they were friends before the exile. Is he able to kill his friend? Ranboo and Fundy wasn't close with Tommy, so they didn't care that much, they know one thing, they need to get ride of Techno.

They slowly and quietly made them way towards Tommy and when they were close, Carl saw them. As smart as he is, he made a horse sound and he stamped his hooves on the ground. Tommy looked up at the horse and noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. Tommy tried to stood up, but when his foot touched the ground, he was pinned to the ground by someone.

"What the hell?! Get off me!" Tommy yelled, trying to get ride of this person.

"Tommy your the traitor!" Familiar voice said angrily.

Tommy turned his head to the tightly side and saw Four people.

"G-guys?" His voice cracked a little. His tone sounded scared.

"Tommy, your coming with us. No tricks" Quackity said as Fundy forced him to get up.

Tommy groaned and let them take him, Carl was standing nervous about his owner's friend. Tommy glanced with worry and sad eyes at him.

"W-what do you want to do with me?" Tommy asked after some minutes.

"We were actually planning to execute Techno, but we saw you. So your going to die first and then if Techno shows up, he will die" Quackity said, smiling widely.