Partners in crime

Just don't ask, okay? I won't update on Friday, since I will spend more time with my family, but I will write Christmas special  so make sure to check it out tomorrow! Also, merry Christmas!

Neutral
TW: blood, murder, mention of shooting, killing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mellohi, a name feared by many men. Name that gained popularity in less than two days. Name that no one dared to say out loud, it send shivers down their spines. Police was far from knowing who that is and what he wants. They could do only one thing, pray for him to leave everyone alone. The fear and panic shook the whole city,  paralyzing everything. No one left the town and no one could get in.  And if someone did, they would be found and killed in matter of second. Body's of the victims would be found weeks later after being killed and massacred. It was terrifying for everyone, traumatizing for families, shocking for government.
Purple death was another one, his partner. The one who was more likely to think of an escaping plan rather than killing. However, both loved Robbing.
They were nowhere close to knowing who stood behind such a brutal things and they knew, that it wouldn't happen quickly. He never worked alone, he never showed himself. He never stayed for too long, preferring to do his job quick and quiet. Many knives hung on his wall on his base, every single one clean and ready for another kill.
He observed everything on the huge TV above the small bar, examining every small move or informations that the police had on him. It was never enough to let them find him or his base, but it was funny to watch them struggle and shake in fear. God, it was his favourite thing to do. His partner also killed, but not on this scale. His masked face was everywhere, on posters, news and television. There wasn't a single person that wouldn't know him or his name. Even other killers and criminals feared him. Some of them even turned themselves in, after what happened in one of the casinos.

It was a beautiful night, sky full with start and many people inside the casino. However, the blue eyes searched for one specific person. One of the biggest criminal boss. Not like he was on his level, no, Mellohi was above everyone with no doubt.
His eyes scanned the room around, sometimes stopping on random people to look at their face. The glass under him was thin enough to let bullet go through. Smile creeped onto his face when he finally saw the person he was looking for. Black and expensive suit, armed people around him. They were his guard, but none of them was ready for what was about to happen.

"Clear" a voice from his headphones rang, giving him the place for show.

He relaxed his shoulder, looking through the viewfinder and aiming it right at the men's head. One shit it took to get him down. When the bullet hit it's target, not minute lasted for panic to overtake the crowd. People started screaming, crying and running to the closest exit. Many of them runner over others, trying to escape the rising hell. Mellohi shot another tree bullets just for fun, before backing away in the shadows and taking out his phone. With a huge and proud smile, he marked another person and left.

After that incident, no one dared to get in his way. Criminals in fear of being next, preferred to turn themselves in so they could be safe inside the prisons. How bizarre they weren't right. Mellohi's next victim was in fact in the prison, but what problem was that for him? He had many ideas and plans about how to get in and kill him without any problems. If everyone will go good, maybe they won't even notice the dead man till he leaves. It was his routine now, get in somewhere, kill and sneak out. And his really name is Tommy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy passed cops, guards and some visitors who were visiting other prisoners. He rushed towards the exit, pulling the black mask on his face and throwing the small thing behind him. Second later, loud explosion was heard and smoke filled the corridor and rooms. Loud alarm eoched through the halls, setting panic in everyone and forcing them to run towards the doors. However, the doors were closed from outside. Sick laugh could be heard from behind the doors, as people inside coughed and slowly loose consciousness. With his mask pulled over his face and deep hood over his head, he laughed maniacally and runned towards the old alley. Not long after, police sirens filled the air and he was blue and red lights in the corner of his eyes.