Human being

Where did it come from? I have no idea. But hope you enjoy!

Angst
TW: fire, burning places, mention of blood

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He stared down at the country that once was his, standing tall and proud and now was burning to the ground, as orange and red flames surrounded every building. He backed away in the shadows slowly, only red eyes glowing in the darkness before fulling disappearing in the endless darkness.

While many people runned around the country trying to put the fire down, he walked slowly towards small group of people. Everyone tried to do something, to save what the could before everything would turn into ashes. But no matter how hard they tried, nothing seemed to work. Fire wass everywhere while they used fire resistant potions to be able to walk between the buildings and down the streets. Smoke was everywhere, blocking their vision even more, since the sun was slowly settling down behind the mountains.
They stood there, eyes widened and mouth wide opened. They could only watch how their home was disappearing, turning into a dust that was snow dawaj with wind. Who could have done that? They had no idea or suspicion. Whoever that was, he had to be fast, quiet and smart, considering that no one saw him.
It has shaked all of them, but few left, leaving the rest to themselves. Not long after everyone realized that it was pointless, since the fire only grew bigger. Slowly, they evacuated to the side of the forest, river going across of it, where they stood.

"It's horrible" One of them whispered, looking at the flames from afar.

"I would never expect someone to do it" brown haired one said.

"Techno did blow it up, but he never did something so violent. Ba, he attacked in the day time, not when everyone were going to sleep!" The youngest if them yelled, tugging at his hairs and head.

"At least everyone are okay, right Tommy?" Silence. "Tommy?"

Man with beanie turned around, looking for his younger friend but the only thing he found was darkness.

"Anyone saw Tommy?" He asked, galancing back at his friends.

"No, maybe he is with others?" Blond haired one said, quickly typing something in his chat.

Purpled: Anyone saw Tommy?

Punz: No

Badboyhalo: No, sorry

George: Did something happened?

Tubbo: We're not sure yet, he's just gone

Tommyinnit: Behind you

All of them turned around and faced the deep and dark forest. No one was here.

"Tommy? Where are you?" Tubbo asked, trying to find the figure of his fellow friend.

They he saw it, a pair of deep red eyes, staring intensely at his figure. He gulped, locking his eyes with the mysterious and scary red ones.

"Who are you..? He asked, backing away a little.

Ranboo, Wilbur, Purpled and Quackity turned around too and looked exactly where Tubbo was looking.

"Who are you?!" Quackity yelled, pulling out his sword.

"Now, no need to be violent. I won't hurt anyone, unless you will break the rules.

His voice was deep, filled with venom and dead seriousness. The red eyes glowed in the dark as they walked closer and closer, till they were finally in the light of the moon. It was a you g boy, wearing long black cape and mask on his face, his hairs blond and eyes red like bloody red roses.