Actually, socially alive

Part two of 'Socially dead but alive'

Fluff
TW: —

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was 20 years old, yet he was acting like a kid. He was excited, almost breaking his girlfriend's hones when he hugged her. Moment ago, he changed his phone and much to his happiness, he was still logged on all his social media. Quickly, he opened his discord on his computer and within second he was logged on. As he expected, hundreds and hundreds of text and missed calls appeared on his screen. There was at least 200 messages from each of his friend and over 90 missed calls from all of them.
Wide smile appeared on his face, as he read some of them with Clementine. She was excited as well, pleasing Tommy to let her meet them. And now, of everything will turn out good, they will met up.
However, when Tommy was about to create a new channel on discord, he froze. Right, he didn't talk to them for few years now. How are they going to react? Will they be sad, upset or angry? He did not know, but somehow be forced himself to do it. With the help of Clementine, the group was done within couple minutes. Now, he had to type in. But he was scared, scared of their reaction. God, why did it all happen in the first place? He thought he was done with streaming and he focused on his private life. He didn't expect to be ever get back his passwords or even stream again. And now he was here, back at being socially alive.
Clem patted his shoulder softly, before placing her forehead on his head.

"Come on, do it" she said, smiling gently.

Over the past years, Clementine was the biggest support Tommy had. She respected his decision, helped him and yet, she motivated him to do it.

"Alright"

Woth a simple click, Tommy send the message on the new group. That was the moment when his heart stopped.

Tommyinnit
I'm back guys!
Did you missed me?

Oh how he prayed for no one to read it. Unfortunately, life wasn't fair to him. Moment later, one of the five people he added to the group read the message. His heart started beating father, waiting for an response. Clem hugged him from behind, looking at the screen. Tommy kissed the back of her hand, holding it tightly in his own hands. Three dots appeared on the screen, saying that the person was writing.

Philza
Tommy?!

Tommy took a deep breath in and leaned closer to type in the chat. With a slight hesitation, he clicked the send button.

Tommyinnit
Yup, it is me
One and only 

Philza didn't write anything for a moment, probably processing the whole situation. Moment later, a new message popped out on Tommy's screen. It was private chat between him and Philza. The one untouched for few years now.

Dadza
Is that really you?
I swear, If someone's playing tricks on
me I will start stabbin shit.

A child
It's really me
...
Surprise?

Clementine laughed softly, shaking her head.

"What now?" She asked, when two minutes passed.

"Well-"