Rumour Has It

Quick authors input here: Simon and Talia have moved out into their own place, but JJ, Vik and Josh are still all living in the house. Just in case any of you were confused when I refer to 'Simon's place' and 'the house'. Enjoy this chaotic, and very long chapter :) Tell me your thoughts!

I have no idea if I've done instagram posts for this story yet, but if i have i've forgotten the model i used, so from now on i'm using maude apatow!!

Also, I'm going to link a picture of Harry here; it's for later when I reference Lily wearing his jumper :)

Don't forget to vote and comment if it's not too much hassle! :)

The first thought on my mind as I woke up the next morning was Harry. Although, it sounded a lot more romantic than the reality of the thought. He was huddled up right against me, and his snoring had gotten so bad that it had quite literally woken me up before our alarm had even gone off. His back was pressed against my chest and stomach, his legs ever so often producing small little kicks that ruffled the duvet, pulling it just a little bit further away from me. 

"If I don't get to sleep in, neither do you," I mutter under my breath, getting ready to poke him in the side. My hands gripped both sides of his waist, tickling him for a few seconds until he awoke with a start. 

His body shifted, and in one swift motion he rolled over, facing me with panic written all over his face. It took everything within me to not burst into laughter. 

"Wha - did I oversleep? Have we overslept? Why are you laughing?" He asked, the questions coming out one after another in rapid succession. 

"Okay, slow down, we haven't overslept, we've got another -" I check my phone, "fifteen minutes before our alarm even goes off."

"Then - why did you poke me like we were in the middle of an emergency?!" He protests, his shoulders slumping slightly when he realises we truly aren't in a rush for anything. 

"Because your snoring woke me up! What else was I supposed to do?" I ask him, shrugging my own shoulders. 

"Uh, I don't know - let me sleep anyway?" He asked, rubbing at his eyes and stretching his arms properly. 

"Absolutely not. You should know I'm petty, and that's how these things work," I smirk, crawling out of bed. At least I was awake properly for today, with it being hectic and whatnot. "I'm going to take a shower, you mind making me a coffee?" I ask, spinning on my heel to smile flatteringly at him, who begrudgingly nodded his head. 

"I will make you a coffee. I've seen firsthand how moody you are without it," he says with a grin, and of course he says it. He always has to add some type of insult nowadays. 

"Yeah, I'm the moody one," I say with a roll of my eyes, walking to my bathroom whilst sticking my middle finger up at him. 

Due to waking up a little earlier today, I thankfully have way longer in the shower than I predicted. I turn my music on, enjoying at least twenty minutes of a karaoke session in the shower whilst simultaneously shampooing and conditioning my hair, stinging my eyes in the process.