Josh's question

short one today sorry!! i'm supposed to be writing my assignment rn JSJDJSJ

FIVE DAYS LATER

"We have got to start doing this at my place," I groaned, chucking my shirt back on, and trying to pat down my post-sex hair. "Do you not even have a hairbrush? Harry! Seriously?!" I complain, sorting my hair out in his mirror, all the while he watched from his bed, still having the freedom of being naked under his sheets.

"I just wet it and pat it down. Why the fuck would I need a hairbrush?!" He replied cockily, smirking.

"I'm going to hit you," I glare at him, zipping up my trousers.

"Go on th -"

"I forgot, you'd probably like that, wouldn't you?" I tease him, chucking a pillow at his face, hitting him right in the middle.

"Fuck off," he cheered, chucking it to the side. "I don't know why you're stressed, it's just us in my apartment. It's not like someone's going to catch you leaving," he says, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah, but what if someone was there and caught us. We'd both never live it down! And you know I'm speaking facts...we'd for sure never get caught if we did it at mine. You know, cause, I live alone?"

"Don't you think the risk is just added fun? May I remind you that our first time was in a car?"

"Yeah, in a private garage in a private car park...next time we do it, it's at my apartment. Don't like it, no sex for you," I say simply, gathering my stuff, and getting ready to leave his, from where I'd spent the night.

"Ugh, okay, okay! Fine. I'll come to yours next time. Just text me when you're free, okay?"

I nod my head at his simple request. "I will."

"Hey, Lily...before you go. How're you feeling out of ten?"

"Seven," I answer, leaving his room immediately after. This had become routine now. We differed between our usual communication - him being the gentleman he was when people were watching, or when we weren't having sex. And then there was him when we were under the sheets, and it seemed like he was an entirely different person.

It's no surprise that as time started to pass by, I was slowly healing. Also, there was the added extra of having Harry around - in more ways than one. So that was definitely helping me to feel better too.

In the five days since we'd first hooked up, we'd agreed to a few things. There was to be nothing overtly romantic from either of us until we were both agreed that the time was right. Secondly, I had to be feeling ten out of ten for a week straight for me to be considered partially healed, which was something I was adamant about. As I'd told him, I didn't want anything with him until I was completely okay. Rushing into something I actually wanted was the worst possible idea.

Although, I hadn't told him that because his ego would've boosted way too much.

It had been casual sex since the first time, just whenever one or both of us felt like it. Which, had basically turned into at least once a day, unless one of us had a really busy schedule.

I was due to start work in just under two weeks, and to be completely honest I was now shitting it. Being off of work for so long...it had felt like I'd grown distant from my passion, and deep down, though I'd never admit it, I was close to just calling it quits and not going through with the new job.

But that part of me stayed hidden, the more rational side taking over and telling my brain that quitting was an awful idea. What would I do instead, anyway?