You Need Help

(this is a straight carry on from last chapter, sorry for the long wait but feel free to re-read to remember what has just happened!)

possible tw for alcoholism later in the chapter! 

"Oh no you don't, prick!" Freya yells, just as the pair of them walk out of the door. It barely has time to swing shut before it opens again, Harry walking back in, followed by a very angry looking Isabella. Not that I can blame her, she's managed to become hated by every single person in the room.

I shrink back into the corner, not really feeling in the mood to argue anymore. Plus, by the sound of it, Freya seems to have the arguing side of it covered.

"What else do you want to yell at me about?" Harry sighs, looking straight at Freya who looks like she's about to punch him in the face.

"Fucking plenty! I don't even know where to start with you, but I'll say this - how the fuck are you that fucking stupid? That fucking ignorant, and inconsiderate, and downright disrespectful? The Harry I knew always put Lily's feelings first, and would never dream about hurting her! But look at you! You're a mess Harry, and you have been since you started going out with her," she says pointedly, glaring daggers at Isabella.

The whole room is silent, and you really could hear a pin drop.

"Excuse m-"

"Shut up," Simon intervened, in a low voice, and one which everyone knew not to mess with. I shot him a grateful look, which he noticed, giving me a smile back. 

"Freya, if you'd like to continue ripping into me, can we at least do it somewhere private, and not in front of all my mates?" Harry asked, his head hanging low, only just making eye contact with Freya. 

I scoffed, a little too loudly, because all the attention then turned towards me, which was exactly what I didn't want to happen. 

"Got something to say?" Isabella asked, and I stepped forward a few steps so she could see me better. 

"Plenty. But I'm not wasting my breath on you anymore. I'm out of here - Josh, I will be here next shoot. Is that okay?" I ask, quickly turning on my heels to face Josh, who nods back at me. After that confirmation, I whisper a quick goodbye to Simon as I walk past, embracing Freya in a brief embrace too, then walking directly between Harry and Isabella, looking straight ahead, and then out of the doors. 

It's only then that I let out the breath I'd seemingly been holding in, and I feel a lot better than I did when in the studio. Maybe two weeks wasn't enough...maybe I needed more time. 

"Lily!" 

I froze. I knew exactly who it was, and I desperately wanted to keep on walking towards my car, and pretend I hadn't heard it. I wanted to hate him so much, and I'd almost convinced myself I did. But I didn't. Despite everything he'd done, and the person he'd seemingly transitioned into, I realised in this moment that I could never associate the feeling of hate with him. The two things didn't mix. Not even close. 

"Hey, Lily, please wait. Please let me explain, I'm beg -"

"No!" I shout, finally turning around. So much for ignoring him. "No, you don't get to explain! You don't get to have that closure. You deserve to feel every piece of guilt you're feeling, Harry!" I shout, my voice cracking as tears start to fall down my face. 

"I know," he replied, and he seemed to be crying too. 

"Then stop fucking pretending like this is some stupid argument! You have quite literally broken my heart, you broke a promise, the single most important -"