I'm An Influencer...Get Me Out Of Here!

sorry but i thought the chapter name was so jokes anyway enjoy the chapter PAHAHHA

also, harry and lily r quite obviously soulmates . this is hurting MEEEEE

Everything had been going relatively smoothly until I received an unprecedented text from Josh just before I was about to crash into bed. It read;

The airport has fucked up Freezy and Lux's flights. Lux will be with you guys now, he'll be arriving tomorrow around one in the afternoon, I'll have him meet you guys at your villa. Sorry for the mix up!

"Oh no," I vocalise out loud, shutting my phone off to prevent having to read that text one more time.  "This is definitely not happening," I groan, momentarily closing my eyes, sat on my bed in this really nice villa in my pyjamas. 

It wasn't as if Josh had done this on purpose - no one even knew about me and Cal, or about Harry walking in. I hadn't even told Freya!

And then there was Harry - we'd gotten on so well today, and things had felt normal again after a turbulent few days. I didn't even want to think about what would go down when he would see Cal. Would he take it personal or would he be able to deal with it for the purpose of his job?

it was at that moment I decided I should probably let Kev or Damo know about the situation, regardless of what it would make them think about me. Because Harry sometimes had a very short temper when it came to things like this, and I didn't want Kev or Damo to be blindsided. 

I stay in my pyjamas, not caring about what they'll think. I spot Damo first, he's sat in the kitchen eating some later night dinner. There's no sign of Harry, meaning he probably had the same idea as me and went to bed early, ahead of a very full on day tomorrow. And even that had a new meaning now. 

"Damo, hey, have you seen Kev anywhere?" I ask, startling the man who looks up abruptly. 

"He's outside tonight on duty. What do you need him for? Can I help?" He asks. 

"No, it's alright. I just need to go talk to him...is that okay?" I ask tentatively, not wanting to overstep. 

"Sure. He should be just outside the front door."

With a warm smile, I walk past the kitchen, and to the front door. I'm hit with a blast of cold air and darkness when I open the door, but the automatic light on the ledge is enough for me to make out Kev's figure a few feet away. He turns around instantly, in the same way Damo did when I talked to him just now. 

He walks towards me, greeting me as he does. "How can I help? I doubt you're out here for fresh air," he muses, and I smile back. 

"No, unfortunately not. I need to tell you something - it's quite personal, but I promise it's relevant for what I say at the end."

He nods his head, looking around before leaning against the wall. "Go on."

"So New Year's Eve at the house, right? Massive party, lots of alcohol, obviously, people are going to take advantage of that and get drunk. Myself included. So, like, by ten o'clock, maybe earlier, I was completely gone, like, drunk out of my face," I explain to him, all the while talking down to the floor because it feels too embarrassing to say to his face. 

"So I can't really remember what happens, except that it soon gets to a point where myself and Cal - you might know him as Lux, cause you know there's two of them, anyway, me and him somehow end up kissing upstairs - and that's it, it's all we do, I know that for sure - anyway, Harry walks in and sees us, and Cal has the absolute common sense of a thirteen year old to tell him that we were busy! So Harry walks out, and that's it...that's why things were so awkward earlier today. Before we made up, anyway."