No One Can Know

OHHHH U GUYS R IN FOR A TREAT THIS CHAPTER ,,, ONCE AGAIN SHORT LIVED BC SADLY THESE SOULMATES ARENT READY FOR EACH OTHER YET BUT ...... (r u reaDy????)

M A J O R.  S M U T.  W A R N I N G !!!!!

My alarm went off, signalling that I needed to get up. Initially, I couldn't even remember setting one, and I was close to just turning it off and going back to sleep. But as I rolled over in my bed, the conversation I'd had with Harry entered my mind.

I was meeting his friends today. His famous friends. That warranted an early start. It caused me to shoot up in my bed, rubbing at my eyes repeatedly acting as a desperate attempt to wake myself up. It half worked. I turned my alarm off, hating the loud, blaring noise it made, instead turning on my lights to ensure I didn't fall back asleep.

Checking my phone, I saw that it was quarter past nine, giving me just under an hour before Harry was due to get here to pick me up. I had no idea what to wear, and thinking about it, I was actually really nervous to meet his friends.

What if they didn't like me? What if I embarrassed myself? What if I said the wrong thing? What if they thought I was rude? What if I thought they were rude?

Hundreds of inconsequential questions roamed my mind, and none of them left. They just stayed there, playing torturous mind games with me, making my anxiety skyrocket, which was not something I needed today.

My phone buzzed. A text from Harry.

How you feeling out of ten?

Four. Maybe a five if I wasn't feeling so nervous

Nervous about meeting everyone?

Yeah

Don't be. They're excited

Thanks Harry, I'm magically confident now

Sorry, that was bitchy. I just can't shake the nerves

I know. Do you want me to get there early and just chill for a bit?

If you have time to. Don't rush

I've been ready for a while. I'll head to yours now

With that in mind, I had to speed up getting ready. Just chucking whatever was nearest to me in my wardrobe on, I deliberately avoided my mirror, knowing I was bound to overthink and want to change out of it.

I kept my hair as it was - they were just normal, people. Just Harry's friends, I was sure I would get on with them just fine.

My room was already bright - I hadn't had time to install my blinds or curtains yesterday, but because it was still winter, it didn't get bright too early. The sun was shining, but I knew it was being deceptively cold outside, so I picked up my scarf and wrapped it round my neck. That would do.

After that, I made myself comfortable in my living room, waiting for Harry, knowing he wouldn't be too far away. Apart from a small pile of half opened boxes, my living room was basically finished. It needed a few decorations here and there, and at one point I was going to ask Harry to put up some shelves for me, but I was satisfied with it for the moment.

The windows were large, and not only did it give me a really lovely view of London, the room was brighter, something I really enjoyed the idea of.

I'd stolen the concept of Harry's adjustable light system, but instead of keeping it just to my bedroom, I extended it out to the whole of my apartment. I really was living in my dream apartment.