Isabella

DECMBER 16TH, 2021

CAL

"You want a coffee?" I asked him, brushing past his shoulder to get to the kettle. I hadn't seen much of him recently, and when I did he'd been busy looking at his phone, always texting on it.

He looked up briefly, but went back to looking at his phone not long after. "Yeah, thanks," he said, still concentrated on his phone.

I started pouring out hot water into a cup with coffee already in, filling it to the top and waiting for the coffee to dissolve. "So, Boggo. Who's the lucky lady?" I ask, catching him out and knowing I was right when his eyes widened at my words.

"There's no lucky lady!" He protested, slamming his phone down onto the table.

"Yeah, and I'm part of the Sidemen. Bullshit. Who is she?" I ask, handing him the hot mug, sliding it onto the table.

He sighs, and it seems as if he's giving in.

"The shoot we did last Monday - was a blind date video. One of the girls might've let me get her number," he says quietly, and it looks like he's blushing.

This came as a relief to me. He'd kept me updated on everything to do with Lily, including their recent argument where she'd quite literally broken his heart. He'd come home teary eyed, and it had taken me nearly half an hour to pry it out of him, but when he had finally told me everything, I was ready to give her a piece of my mind.

Despite that, he'd somehow forgiven her - before I had, mind, and they were on good terms again. So, it was slightly surprising he was already talking to someone new, but I was happy for him. He deserved to find someone that would make him happy.

"Mate, that's great! What's her name? What does she look like? Where does she live?" I ask, too excited to even bother trying to hide it.

He's still blushing slightly, I could tell.

"Her name is Isabella, and she lives in London too. She's an actress, which is probably why she got called in to participate with us. She's been in some decent projects too, she's definitely on her way to becoming someone to be known," he tells me, and he seems to be quite in the know about her. It's sweet.

"Go on then, mate. Proud of you. Who would've thought you'd be on the pull? You still got your natural charm?" I tease him, slapping his shoulder and walking to the other side of the island with my coffee.

He flips his phone over to me, which displays her Instagram, a recent picture that he'd already liked.

"Liking her Instagram photos already? Sounds like you're desperate for the press to make a story out of it already," I grin, sipping on the coffee.

"Well, I'm an influencer, she's an actress. I think we both like each other, taking it slow, but press for both of us wouldn't be a bad thing. She gets it, you know," he shrugs, still smiling. It's a happy sight.

"This is good, Bog. Really good. She's good looking, too. Just don't fall in love with her straight away," I smirk, standing up and leaving him there, red faced, but happily texting her on his phone.

THE TROOPS.

Freezy
Guess who I just found on his phone texting a girl!!!