First Introductions

Harry had temporarily gone into the main studio with the other guys. I hadn't met them yet - only Josh from our initial meeting. Harry had told me to go off into a side room, one which I was just about to go into.

I could hear noises from inside it, and from that I guessed there to be about five or six people inside.

Biting back the nerves, I pushed open the door. Everyone's attention turned straight to me, and in that moment I found myself incredibly grateful for Ellie, the girl I had met in the taxi when I'd first come to London a few months ago.

"Hi! Lily, right?" She double checks, and I nod as a response.

"Hi!" She continues, climbing up from her spot on the sofa. "We've been waiting for you, how are you? Bit of an early start today, isn't it?"

"Yeah, a little! I'm feeling good, thank you."

"Anyway, let's make the rounds of introductions. I'm Ellie, obviously you know I'm with Vik," she repeats, flashing her hands to the next girl, who has long dirty blonde hair, with bangs. She has an intimidating resting face, but she breaks out into a welcoming smile when she starts to talk.

"Hi! I'm Freya, I'm here with Josh, not sure if you've met him yet or not -"

"Yeah, he met us here. I think I made me and Harry late," I say sheepishly, desperately trying not to think about earlier and somehow embarrass myself.

"That sounds like Josh," she laughs, then motioning to the girl next to her. She looked absolutely stunning, and gave me the biggest smile possible. I decided I liked her then and there on the spot.

"Hi Lily! I'm Talia, Simon's girlfriend. Do you want to come sit down and get a coffee? There's a chair just over there," she offered, pointing to a comfortable looking chair. I accepted her offer, quickly walking to sit down.

"I'm alright about the coffee, we got one on the way over," I smile, holding up the small coffee cup in my hand.

Harry had not forgotten his offer of breakfast earlier, and even after I'd quite literally had my shit rocked, he'd driven us off to a drive through, to still help calm my nerves.

"Good. But there are refreshments here if you need them, okay? Lovely to meet you," she finishes, leaning back in her chair. I'm unable to take my eyes off of her, truly mesmerised at how pretty she was. I do, however, look away when someone else starts talking.

"Hi! I'm Faith, Ethan's girlfriend. I haven't been here long, either. Only a month or two," she says, trying to comfort me.

"Oh! I hope you guys know that Harry and I aren't a couple or anything. Just best friends."

'Best friends.' Sure.

"Oh! Sure, okay. My bad," she says, still smiling. She's also very pretty, and straight off the bat I feel very envious of her hair.

"Hi! I'm Kirsty, the guys' photographer and also dating Kon. You probably won't know him, but he's one of the editors for the guys, and also sorts out all the filming, and all of the crew and shit," she explains, and I don't know what it is about her, but she makes me want to became her friend immediately.

"Hi Kirsty! It's lovely to meet you, really!"

She has a satisfied smile on her face, then sits back in her chair.

"That's all of us, but then you've got all the guys in the main studio, the crew in another room, and then some of their friends in another room. They're going to have a long day today - today is the year long planning day, gear up," Ellie warns me, and I doubt it'll take them all day, right?