Chapter 29

"You're my weakness."

"Wow, thanks," Tayler said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "That's not what I meant. I mean that you're the only thing that makes me weak. You kiss me once and it's like the whole world stops."

"Well now you're making me feel bad," He said as his hand glided up my thigh. "I don't think anything I say is going to beat that."

"You can still try," I smiled.

"I really want to kiss you right now, like you have no idea."

"Then do it," I grinned.

"I'm sort of driving right now if you couldn't tell. We're almost there and then I'm kissing you."

"Except for the fact that we're going to Sway where you aren't allowed to."

"Bryce probably isn't even awake yet," Tayler laughed.

"I'm pretty sure he is."

"Well he's going to have to get used to us eventually."

"Don't you kinda feel bad for Bryce?"

"For what?"

"Because of what we're doing. I'm practically just taking his friends away. Josh barely even hangs out with him anymore because of what happened and let's face it, you haven't hung out with him for a while because of me."

"Are you happy with me?"

"Of course I am, but-"

"If you're happy then you don't have to care what Bryce thinks. And you aren't taking Bryce's friends."

"You guys have been really distant lately, I can tell."

"I know, but that's just until we find a good balance. You are my priority right now and I just have to find a good spot for everything else."

"I don't want you to have to put everything else to the side for me. I'm taking you from your friends and I'm not the only one who thinks so."

"What do you mean?"

"Nate hates me."

"No, he does not!"

"Yes, he does! Didn't you see how pissed he was when I took you away from him the other day?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't hate you."

"What about when I came over the first time? He obviously wasn't a fan of us."

"Nate just doesn't know you like I do."

"You met me like a month ago," I said with a laugh.

"So? I still know a lot about you."

"What's my middle name?" I laughed.

"Umm," He hesitated.

"See?"

"Beth, I promise I know your middle name!" Tayler said in a panic.

"Tayler, it's fine. I don't think that Bryce even knows my middle name," I scoffed.

"What's my middle name?" Tayler asked.

"You don't have one."

"If you're so smart, what's the 56th word in 100 Rounds?" He was obviously trying to get me to say something wrong, but I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction any time soon.

"Screaming," I replied immediately.

"Damn," He muttered. "Do you just study my songs or what?"

"I know everything about you, trust me."