Chapter 14

Tayler set up the camera in front of us which was a little intimidating since I wasn't used to big cameras yet. Tayler sat down on a stool next to me with a hand full of money and all of a sudden I was excited to spill all my secrets.

"Alright Beth, I am holding one thousand dollars right here," He said waving the money in front of my face which made me laugh. "All you have to do to get this money is answer my questions. If you don't answer a question you have to give me a hundred back. Sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds great," I smiled.

"We're going to start out with a question that I already know the answer to. I just figured that every single one of your fans want to know the answer, so why did you and Josh break up?"

"Oh God! You really aren't going easy, but I need the money. I broke up with Josh because it felt fake."

Tayler handed me a hundred dollars and continued to the next question, "See that was easy. So my next question is, what is your body count?"

"Tayler, Bryce is probably going to watch this! I don't want to answer it and I don't want to lose a hundred dollars."

"You have to pick one," He stated.

"Fine, it's zero," I lied.

"Are you dead ass right now?"

"Nah, I'm lying," I laughed.

"So what's your real one?"

"27," I blurted out.

"Alright," He said as he handed me another hundred dollars. "Your next question is super easy. Who is your favorite singer?" He was clearly looking for me to say him, but I wasn't going to boost his ego that easily.

"That's a hard one, who's that guy that sings that one song? I think it's called I'll Be Alright or something. Oh yeah! The Kid Laroi. He's definitely my favorite," I was laughing so hard when I saw how shocked Tayler looked. The Kid Laroi doesn't even have a song called I'll Be Alright, but Tayler does.

"Wow," He said as he handed me another hundred. "That was the worst hundred dollars I've ever spent."

"Well, that's on you," I laughed.

"Next question, what is your least favorite part about Bryce Hall?"

"I don't know. I guess my least favorite part about him is that he is super overprotective. Like, one night I was sleeping with Josh and he got mad when he saw that I touched him."

"Cool," He said as he handed me another hundred. "I feel like I'm going broke right now so I need you to not answer a question. Do you like any TikTokers other than Josh?"

"Yeah," I stated.

"Who?"

"That wasn't the question," I said as I ripped another hundred out of his hands.

"Fine, then your next question is for the last five hundred dollars. But if you don't answer, you have to give all your money back to me. Deal?"

"Sure," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Your $500 question is, which TikToker do you like?"

"Damn it! I should've saw that coming."

"So are you gonna answer it or give me back all your money?" He laughed.

"I'll answer it," I said with a sigh.

"Who!?"

"I'm scared," I giggled.

"Of what? It's just a name, that's literally all I need."

"Literally everyone is going to see this, which includes Josh and Bryce."

"Then you can give me back the five hundred dollars."

"No! I'm going to answer it."

"Just say it!"

"Fine! His name is Tayler Holder."

Vote and comment your predictions!