Chapter 15

"Fine! His name is Tayler Holder," I regretted it as soon as it left my mouth. Did I really just say that?

"Are you serious?" Tayler was so shocked that it would be funny if I wasn't so embarrassed.

"Can you cut that out of the video?" I said praying that Bryce and Josh would never see that.

"Beth, are you serious?"

"I'm not joking."

"Deadass, like you're actually into me?" I could see him trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Yes, but that probably sounds-" I was interrupted when he pressed his soft lips against mine. "We are definitely going to have to cut this out," I laughed.

"So you're for real?" Tayler said breaking the kiss again.

"For real about what?" I laughed.

"You like me?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!"

"We aren't telling Bryce about this, right?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm cool with not telling him as long as we don't tell Josh," I said with a laugh.

"Deal," He said as he kissed me again. I could already tell that I liked him a lot more than I liked Josh. When I was with Josh, it almost felt like I was pressured into liking him, but this was real. With Josh, I didn't know if it was real or not, but there is no way that the feelings I had for Tayler could ever be fake.

"Do you want to get back to filming?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"We're done filming," He laughed.

"We're done?" That was actually shocking since it seemed like it was only five minutes. "Then can I have the rest of my money?"

"I can't believe you answered all of those questions," He said as he handed me another five hundred dollars.

"I'm an open book," I shrugged.

"No you're not! I had to give you five hundred dollars to find out your TikTok crush!"

"Aren't you glad that you did?" I said in a tone that came out more seductive than I had intended.

"I'm just mad that I'm not your favorite singer."

"You might be tied for first," I laughed.

"With The Kid Laroi!?"

"Yeah," I started. "Can you turn the camera back on?"

"For what?" He said as he started turning the camera back on.

"Is it on?" I asked with a grin.

"Yeah," He seemed super confused.

"Imma just give a nice shout out to The Kid Laroi. If you wanna hit me up, I am actually single right now, so give me a call. I think I've DM'd you like thirty times, so if you could respond that would be great and-" Tayler interrupted me almost immediately.

"You are not single!"

"Yes I am, me and Josh broke up. Remember?"

"You are so fucking oblivious, you know that? I'm your boyfriend stupid!"

"Whatever! You literally hate me," I laughed.

"Shut up, I literally love you," I could see the regret set into his face as the words left his mouth.

"Can you say that again for me?" I said mocking him.

"Why do you have to be like that?!"

"Say it again, Tayler," I laughed.

"I love you," He muttered under his breath. What was it with men skipping straight to loving me? What happened to taking things slow?

"You're going to have to speak up, I can't hear you," I smiled.

"Fine! I love you," He was practically yelling at this point.

"There you go," I said as he placed another kiss on my lips.

"You are so lucky."

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

"You know how many girls would kill to be Bryce Hall's sister, Josh Richards' girlfriend, and Tayler Holder's girlfriend all in the same week?"

I couldn't help but laugh since I knew how right he was. "I am pretty lucky, huh?"

He just responded with another kiss on my lips. This was so much nicer than when I dated Josh because this time it didn't feel like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. Tayler made me feel free and I loved that.

I heard the front door open and immediately broke the kiss. I was just praying that whoever it was didn't see anything. I looked back to see Bryce walking in with his hands full of groceries. "Hey! Can you two help me carry some of this?"

I ran over and grabbed two of the bags out of his hands and placed them on the counter in the kitchen. "What did you get?" I asked.

"Just some stuff for the party," Bryce stated.

"So just alcohol?" Tayler commented from behind me. Just his voice made me smile and nothing could steal that from me.

"Yeah, pretty much," Bryce laughed.

"Did you at least get me some soda or something that is legal for me to drink?" I asked.

"There is some water in the sink," Bryce said as he started putting all the alcohol into the fridge.

"I don't even like tap water!" I laughed.

"It's fine," Tayler started. "We can go to the gas station and grab some drinks before the party."

"Sounds like a plan," I stated.

"What did you film?" Bryce started. "It's like you two are besties all of a sudden."

"I just payed her to answer questions," Tayler said.

"And what did you find out?"

"You can watch the video after I edit it," Tayler stated. "Beth, do you just want to go get some drinks now?"

"Yeah I'm down for that."

I went to the gas station with Tayler and I got a nice two liter bottle of Sprite. It was mostly for me, but I was willing to share with anyone that wanted some.

I started walking up to the cash register with Tayler close behind. We got in line to check out and there was like five other people in front of us. Tayler grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers which made me smile.

I looked back at him and he was just smiling at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I could feel his chin rest on the top of my head. I was really enjoying waiting in line until I saw a camera pointed straight at us.

Vote and comment your predictions!