Chapter 4

"You can't have feelings for me, Josh. I met you yesterday!" I stated.

"I know I probably sound insane, but ever since I saw you at the airport, I haven't been able to get you off my mind," He said. How the hell did this happen to me? All I did was make out with my brother's friend once and now he thinks he has feelings for me? I must be one hell of a kisser.

"Josh, please don't say that," I started.

"Sorry, I just don't want to hide the way I feel from you."

"I am so sorry," I said as I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "I don't feel that way about you. I just need to tell you that so I don't feel like I'm leading you on."

"It's okay, it's better to tell me now, right?"

"Thanks for understanding," I said as I walked back out of his bedroom. Part of me regretted turning him down since he is super hot and a good kisser, but I know it would be wrong since I don't have any feelings towards him.

I know how awkward it is going to be every time I see him after today, but hopefully he wouldn't make it too weird. I do still want to be friends with him after all of this mess.

I made my way into my room and started scrolling through TikTok. It had been about ten minutes when I came across a video of the party last night. I was partying, of course, but then it got to the part where Josh pulled me away. I don't know who filmed that, but it's whatever.

I kept scrolling and found the video of Josh pulling me away again. This time, it had a title that would be very intriguing to anyone who saw this.

Did Josh Richards hook up with Bryce's sister?!?!?!?!

The audacity of whoever wrote this must be crazy high. It's one thing to make assumptions when all it was was Josh pulling me away, but it is a whole other thing to refer to me as 'Bryce's sister.' That's like when Dixie gets called Charli's sister instead of her name when she has her own platform. I have a large following that knows who I am, by name. There is no reason to call me 'Bryce's sister.'

I texted Josh since I didn't want to go back into his room. I figured that I would at least give him the choice of if he wanted to talk to me or not.

Buddy Josh

People think we hooked up.

Wtf?

They somehow found a video of
you pulling my drunk ass away
from the party

So they just think we fucked from a video of
us leaving the party?

Yeah, what are we gonna do?

Wdym

How are we going to make it so that people
don't think that we got together?

I think I have an idea, but
you're going to hate it

What?

Let's not do anything about it

So you just want to let them spread
stupid rumors?

I'm thinking something bigger than
just that...

Omg, what!?

Let's make them thinking that
we're dating

But we aren't

Well no shit!

So you want to fake a relationship?

Yeah

What's the point?

I forgot you're new to this whole thing.
If you can get attention then you get more
brand deals and brand deals make money.
Plus, we would both gain followers. I get your
clout and you get mine.

I don't know

It could get us so much money

Is that really why you want to do it
or do you just like me?

Sorry, this chap is kinda short. I really wanted to publish something tonight. Vote and comment!