Chapter 28

I woke up at 7:30 to my alarm. I hated waking up early, but I had to pick up Tayler at eight so I didn't really have any other options.

I hopped into the Lamborghini and started heading back to the police station. I arrived around ten minutes late, but hopefully Tayler wouldn't be mad.

I walked inside and went straight to the front desk. "How can I help you?"

"I'm here to pick up Tayler Holder," I smiled. I was actually really excited to see him, even if it's been less than a day.

"Perfect," She beamed. "He is waiting for you in the back room."

"Thank you," I said as I walked into the back. I noticed him sitting in the corner and a smile immediately crept onto my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands crept around my waist. "I missed you," He said as he broke away from the hug.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"Thanks?" Tayler laughed. "A 'I missed you too' would've been nice."

"It hasn't even been a day!" I exclaimed. "But for the record, I missed you too."

"Are you ready to go?" Tayler asked as he grabbed my hand. "I don't think I can stay in this shitty place any longer."

"Yeah, we can go," I said as I pulled him out to the front parking lot.

"Bethany Hall!" He shouted as soon as he saw the Lamborghini. "I told you to take it back to my house!"

"Whoops," I laughed as I sat down in the driver's seat.

"Get out," Tayler ordered.

"I'm driving," I said as I put the keys in the ignition.

"No you're not, Beth."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am."

"It's my car!"

"You should just trust me, Tayler." I said. "I'm not going to crash."

"Baby, please get out of the car."

"Make me," I grinned.

"You're really gonna do this?"

"I'm not getting out of the car, Tayler," I laughed.

"Then I'm not getting in. You can't drive my car again!"

"I will leave you here," I laughed.

"No, you won't."

"You know I will," I smirked.

"Then I guess we're going to be here for a while," He said as he reached down and started planting kisses on my lips. He was plotting something and I could tell. There was no way he was dumb enough to have a make out session in the police station parking lot.

He wrapped my legs around his waist, without breaking the kiss, and lifted me out of the car. I tried to fight to stay in the car, but his kisses made my whole body weak. He finally set me down in the passenger side seat and I definitely wasn't happy about it. "Bitch," I muttered under my breath.

"What did you just say?" Tayler laughed as he started the car.

"I said you're a bitch."

"How am I a bitch?" Tayler laughed as he put the car in reverse.

"I wanted to drive and you tricked me!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "You used my weakness against me!"

"Your weakness?" Tayler scoffed. "What's your weakness?"

"Nothing," He was not going to get me to boost his ego that easily.

"Now you have to tell me. You can't just tell me about some weakness and then not say anything."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Tayler," I laughed.

"I don't think that I do."

"You're my weakness."

Short chapter! Vote and comment! <3