Chapter 16

"Tayler," I started as I pulled away from him. "There's a camera."

"No there's not," Tayler stated looking around.

"I swear I just saw one."

"You were probably just seeing things, I've been watching the whole time and there have been zero cameras."

"Are you sure?" I asked. I didn't think I was seeing things, but that could be a possibility since I only got a quick look before I started freaking out.

"I'm sure, don't worry about it," Tayler said as he grabbed my hand again. I started calming down now that I knew nobody was recording us.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder, so I turned around to see a little girl who looked to be around 10 or 11. "Are you Josh Richard's girlfriend?"

"Not anymore, I used to be though. I'm Beth Hall," I told her.

"Can I get a picture?" She said handing me what was probably her mom's phone.

"Of course," I said as I snapped a quick picture with her.

"Do you know who Tayler Holder is?" Tayler asked her.

"Hmm, isn't that one of Bryce Hall's friends?" She said. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah, he is," Tayler started. "I'm Tayler Holder."

"How many followers do you have on TikTok?" The girl asked.

"Like 20 million," Tayler stated.

"Cool," She said as she walked away. Tayler was shocked that she didn't ask him for a picture too.

We eventually got to the front of the line, I payed for the sprite, and we drove home. Tayler decided to drive, so I sat in the passenger seat and scrolled through my phone. "Are you sure that there were no cameras?" I asked with the thought still creeping around in my head.

"I'm positive," He said as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Stop worrying about it."

We got back to Sway and there was already a few people there. Just Dixie, Noah, Larri, and Rory had shown up, but I knew lots more were on their way.

"Tayler and Beth, come here," Bryce ordered and we followed him up the stairs. We walked into Bryce's room and he shut the door behind us. "Is there something you would like to tell me?"

Oh God. He knows. There was a camera and Bryce found out along with the rest of the world. "What are you talking about?" I obviously knew what he was talking about.

"I watched the content you guys filmed on that camera. I know that you two are dating now," Bryce stated. He was pretty much emotionless. It made me sort of mad that I couldn't read his face right now. I really wanted to know if he was mad at me or not. I was relieved that there was no camera though.

"Can you please not tell anyone?" I said hoping that he would keep the secret between us.

"Fine, but if Josh finds out he's going to hate you," Bryce told me.

"I know," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Josh isn't going to find out," Tayler started. "We can keep it a secret."

"It's hard to keep a secret when the whole world is watching us," I stated.

"You better be careful," Bryce said as he walked towards the door.

"Bryce," I said stopping him. "Are you mad at me?"

"No," Bryce started. "I would rather have you dating Tayler than Josh anyways."

"What do you have against Josh?"

"I just don't think that you like him, you seem a lot happier now."

"You're right," I said as I smiled up at Tayler. Bryce walked out the door and it was just me and Tayler alone in Bryce's room. "Do you want to go back downstairs?"

"Yeah," He said as he gave me a nice peck on the lips. "We probably should."

We walked back downstairs and everybody was staring at us. There were only five people down here, but it felt like the whole world was watching me.

"Would you like to share with the class?" Larri asked in his usual tone.

"What are you talking about?" I said with a laugh.

"Bitch! You know what I'm talking about," Larri said with a hint of sass.

"There is literally nothing new," Tayler added.

"Okay," Larri said sarcastically. "But I'm watching you two."

Tayler and I locked eyes and immediately started busting out laughing. "What do you think is going on?" Tayler asked.

"I don't know what is going on, but there is some obvious sexual tension here," Larri stated and he was absolutely right.

"Between me and Tayler?" I laughed. I could feel Bryce rolling his eyes from behind me.

"Yes between you and Tayler," Larri started. "You're hot and he's hot, you could've just fucked and no one would know."

"We didn't though," Tayler said with a laugh.

"Bitch! Don't lie to me," Larri was obviously trying to get something out of us, but in reality he knew absolutely nothing.

"We aren't lying," Tayler stated.

"Wow, is it because I'm gay? You're lying to me because I'm gay, huh?"

"You know what Larri," I started. "What would you do if I told you we did just fuck upstairs?" I could see Dixie's jaw drop from behind him. She thought I was serious, so I definitely had to clear the air. "We didn't, but what if we did?"

"I ship," Larri said as he strutted over to the freezer and pulled out a popsicle. "So do you fuck?"

"No!" Me and Tayler both said at the same time. We were clearly lying, but they didn't need to know that. That secret was going to stay between Bryce, Tayler, and I for a long time.

Some tea is coming!!! Vote and comment bitches <3