Chapter 23

We arrived at the Triller Compound, where Tayler lives, and I was so excited to meet everyone who lives here. I was most excited to meet Aisha and Azra Mian because I used to watch their content way before I was on TikTok.

We walked in and it was actually a lot bigger than I had expected. The first person I saw was Kellianne and I already liked her a lot. "Guys come down here!" Tayler shouted, but I doubt that everyone in the house could hear it.

I walked over to Kellianne and decided to introduce myself. "Hi, you're Kellianne Stankus, right?"

"Yeah, aren't you Bethany Hall?"

"Yeah," I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" She seemed really confused. "I thought you lived in Maryland with your mom."

"I moved in to Sway like two weeks ago and literally the only thing I've seen since I've gotten here was drama."

"Yeah, you can get used to that," Kellianna laughed. Everyone started coming into the living room all at once and I was literally star struck when I saw Azra and Aisha.

"Everyone sit on the couch, I have something to tell you all," Tayler said and everyone sat down. "As you may have noticed I brought someone over."

"You're making a really big deal out of bringing someone to the house," Nate started. "You bring someone new over every week."

"Well this person is special," Tayler said and I just laughed.

"Oh!" Azra said as she noticed me. "Isn't that Bryce's sister? Bethany, right?"

"Yeah, it is," Tayler said with a smile that was actually really cute.

"What are you doing here? Don't you live in Maryland?" Aisha asked.

"I moved into Sway. And I'm lowkey fangirling right now," I laughed. "Literally all I watched for two years straight was the Mian Twins channel."

"No way!" Azra said. "So are you here to collab with us?"

"Actually, she's not," Tayler started. "She's my girlfriend."

Everyone in the room was shocked. "You can do better," Markell whispered to me, which made me laugh.

"I heard that!" Tayler said as he pointed to Markell.

"I don't buy it," Nate said. "There is no way you are dating Bryce's sister."

"I'm not lying to you," Tayler looked almost mad, but I could tell he was trying not to be.

"Prove it," Nate voiced.

"Call Bryce right now, ask him," Tayler said. Nate FaceTimed Bryce and Nate got right to the point.

"Do you know who Tayler is dating?"

"Yeah, he's dating my sister," Bryce's voice seemed very confused.

"That's all I needed. I'll talk to you later," Nate said as he hung up the phone. "I still don't buy it."

I could tell that Tayler wasn't the happiest person on Earth right now, so I decided to solve this problem myself. I stood up off of the couch and started full on making out with Tayler in front of everyone.

"All right! I buy it, stop," Nate exclaimed. I tried to break the kiss, but Tayler just pulled me right back in. I knew for a fact that he was trying to get payback on Nate for not believing him.

"Tayler, I think they get it," I laughed as I pulled away.

"Meet me upstairs, third room on the right," He whispered into my ear which sent goosebumps down my whole body. I nodded in response and headed upstairs to his room.