Chapter 18

Josh and I stared at each other from across the room for a solid five seconds before he started walking away from me and towards the front door.

"Josh saw," I muttered to Tayler.

"What?" Tayler immediately was confused, but I didn't have time to explain. I chased after Josh and caught up with him pretty quickly.

I grabbed him by the arm causing him to look back at me. "Let me go you whore!" Josh yelled into my face. Josh had never called me anything like that and it made me want to crumble into a million pieces.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I asked with a ton of sass.

"You're a fucking whore, Beth!" Josh yelled, causing the room to go silent. I could see the regret set into his face as he saw Bryce walking towards him.

Bryce stood next to me and was definitely pissed off. "Say it again Josh! I dare you," Josh was silent. "What a pussy!"

"I said that Beth is a whore," Josh stated. "And she's a good for nothing slut."

I had never been seriously slut shamed before, and it hurt like hell. "At least I know what kind of person you are," I muttered under my breath.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Josh was already being really defensive.

"Someone hurts you once and all of a sudden they're the worst thing in the world. I broke your heart and now you hate me."

"You didn't break my heart!" He was obviously lying.

"Oh really? I remember something a lot different than that. I remember you begging me to stay and I remember you telling me that you would wait for me."

"Why would I want you?" Josh was heartbroken and he was taking it all out on me. I knew the real Josh would never say anything bad about me, but this hurt version of Josh hated me more than anything.

Out of nowhere, Tayler came up and punched Josh in the nose, causing him to fall to the ground. "What is your problem?" Josh asked Tayler.

"My problem? My problem is that you are slut shaming her!" Tayler yelled at him.

Josh stood up off the ground, "Come on Tayler! You know that I'm not wrong."

"You are wrong," Tayler voiced.

"No I'm not! She dates someone for a week and then moves on like nothing ever happened! Don't you realize that she just wants attention?"

"If I wanted attention then I would've stayed with you. I could never get a minute alone when I dated your clingy ass!"

"You are such a-" Bryce interrupted him before he called me something else.

"Josh I swear to God if you say one more thing you will be dead."

"Fine," Josh said as he walked out the front door. "Then I guess I'm leaving. And Tayler, she's just going to throw you away in a week."

The room was silent. I could feel my eyes starting to water, so I ran up to my room to hide the tears. The last thing I needed was for people to think that Josh's words actually effected me.

Vote and comment (This chapter was short too haha)