Chapter 24

A few hours later, a ton of people started showing up for the party. I was kind of nervous to go public, but I was super excited to make out with Tayler if I'm being honest.

"Alright, we're going to start filming," Bryce sighed. "You can go make out or whatever."

We both nodded and went over to the corner of the room. Within seconds, Tayler pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I was trying my absolute hardest not to laugh at all the butterflies in my stomach.

"How long do you think we're going to have to stay here for?" Tayler asked between kisses.

"Are you complaining?" I asked as I kissed him again.

"Not even close," Tayler said as he went back to kissing me. His cold hand ran up and down my waist and sent chills down my entire body. He lifted me up into his arms and my legs straddled around his waist without even breaking the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and just got lost in the moment. I knew that as soon as Bryce finished filming he was going to come over and break us apart and I was already dreading that moment.

A few minutes later, Bryce came over to us, "Alright, I got the bit. You can stop."

Tayler pushed away, but I didn't want to be done. This time I wasn't just trying to make Bryce mad, I genuinely just wanted to keep kissing him.

I went back to kissing him and he immediately just pushed me back away. "Beth, let's not make Bryce hate us," Tayler said with a laugh.

"Then can we go back to your house?" I grinned.

"You're really cute," Tayler said as he stared into my eyes. I could feel myself blushing and I hated it.

"She's just so adorable!" Bryce said, obviously mocking him. "Tayler, you're pathetic."

"Shut up, Bryce!" I laughed. "I think he's cute."

"Thanks baby," Tayler said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I think Noah's filming a video," Bryce started. "You guys can join if you aren't busy."

"What's the video?" Tayler asked.

"I don't know, he just told me to tell you guys about it," Bryce said as we walked to the backyard where Noah and Dixie were sitting at the table.

"Are you guys gonna film with us?" Noah asked Tayler and I.

"Yeah, but what exactly are we filming?" I asked curiously.

"I was just going to do truth or dare if that's cool with you guys."

"Yeah we're in," Tayler stated.

"Cool," Noah said as he set up the camera in front of us. He clicked record and then started to do his intro.

He finished his intro and Dixie volunteered to go first. "Noah, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Noah said.

"Who is your favorite person here?" Dixie said with a slight giggle.

"Is this just a little ego boost for you?" Noah laughed. "Because I'm pretty sure everyone here already knows that you're my favorite."

"What the hell?!" Bryce laughed. "I thought I was your favorite!"

"You're second favorite!" Noah laughed.

"Come on, Noah! What about me?" Tayler shouted jokingly.

"You can be third!"

"Noah!" I laughed. "How can I be your least favorite?!"