Prologue

It's Jungkook's first day at Seoul National University. He is a first year student of arts. To say that he is nervous would be an understatement. Don't get him wrong, he loves art and it's his dream to study at SNU, and a part of him is excited to start learning but a bigger part of him is scared. And why wouldn't he be considering he was homeschooled all through high school. But when it came to college he wanted to be a normal student and experience a normal college life and after a lot of begging his father finally agreed to let him go to college. But now that he is standing in front of his University all he wants to do is to run back home and never step out again.

In another side Kim Taehyung is getting ready to start his final year of college. He can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It just seems yesterday when him and his cousin aka soul mate Jimin moved into their own place at the begining of their freshman year and now two years later here he is taking one last glance at himself in the mirror before leaving. Just one more year and then he will be taking over his father's company. It's everything he's been working for and he won't let anything come between his dreams. Just one more year...