Chapter 14 - Tired

Mulai dari awal

----------------------------------------------------

I heard a car horn from outside my house obviously Becky signalling me that's she here.

I grabbed both my suit cases and grabbed the tickets and put them in my little handbag.

I rushed outside seeing Becky's face drop as she turned to me from inside the car, "Two? Two suit cases Molly?" She huffed as she slipped out of the car. I saw Alice and Natalie's faces as they giggled in the back.

"You've got a big car Becky, it will be fine!" I smiled.

After a lot of forcing and shoving in the boot of the car we finally set off to the air port.

"Shouldn't you call the boys and see if they've set off yet?" Alice Asked, leaning forwards towards me in the front seat.

"Okie dokie" I agreed, whipping out my phone and began to call Beau.

"Yo,Yo,Yo!" He answered, enthusiastically

I laughed, "Hey, have you set off yet?"

"Nearly, Luke's been hugging mum for about an hour" He joked.

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard in the background, must of been Luke.

"Oh ok, are all the boys with you?" I asked curiously.

"Nah, Skips taken his car with James and they've already gone" he replied.

"Ok... Oh! And we will meet you in the front doors of the airport! And tell Daniel and James!" I said cheerfully.

"Ok babe bye!" He muttered.

I laughed as I hung up the phone, just loving that fact that he called me 'babe'. 'SNAP OUT OF IT MOLLY' my brain told me. I took the grin of my face and tried to acted cool.

"So?" Becky hinted, taking a quick glance at me while she tried keep her eyes on the road.

"Oh sorry, Daniel and James have set off but the brooks are still getting sorted" I explained, not realising that I was shouting a bit.

"WE'RE HERE GUYS!" Becky shouted trying to get our attention. The car ride felt so quick as I was just getting comfortable and felt so tired after having 4 hours sleep. But then I knew I could sleep on the plane so I was happy.

We all began dragging our suit cases in the steaming heat.

"Why did you have to park so far away?" Natalie moaned, seeing that we had to walk quite far to the airport.

"Natalie, as you can see there are no other spaces!" Becky hissed back.

Natalie just huffed. We are all in a tired mood just wanting to be on the plane and sleep all the way.

My arms wear really aching from pulling the suit cases. I don't even know why I packed two suit cases it just felt right at the time but now I just wanna leave them here and go on the plane.

"Molly, look" Alice whispered next to me.

There was a suit case trolley that was just standing next to car not been used. I ran over to it with excitement and wheeled it over to me and Alice. We plopped our suit cases on and it was such a relief.

Me and Alice we quite far ahead of Becky and Natalie who were still struggling pulling their suits cases.

Me and Alice were the first ones in step into the airport and just being in there was so exciting. People were rushing everywhere though I expected there to be more people. The atmosphere was great though, everything looked brand new and modern. All you could hear was peoples echoed mutters. You could instantly stare at someone and knew if they were visiting Australia, leaving Australia or here for business reasons.

"Where did you find that?" Becky asked, sounding out of breath as her and Natalie came through the automatic sliding doors.

"We found it" Alice smiled cheekily.

"We need to find one of those things!" Natalie shrieked, pointing at the trolley.

"Ok while you're doing that leave your suit cases here and we'll wait for the boys" I ordered, as I took Becky and Natalie's suit cases from then and put them buy my side.

Then Natalie and Becky wondered off already looking confused and soon disappeared around the corner.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey :) hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Sorry it's late! But I'm afraid my chapters will start being late as I am doing alot of course work and home work which is for my GCSE's so I need to be focusing on that ! Which sucks :/ I will still upload the chapters but they will still be late :/ So please forgive me for always being late with them.

Love you all and Thankyou for your patients :) xxx

*8 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER*

*2 MORE FANS*

* COMMENT*

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes ! :) hopefully you'll know what I meant if I spelt it wrong ;) haha