Love from the author

The Whitefortis Alpha, Rewriting the rules © Copyright 2022- Georgie Scott

Copyright notice: All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission from the author.

The characters in this book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. The names, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

All images used in this book do not belong to me. The original owners bear sole ownership to them.

This book is my interpretation of the fictional werewolf world, if it doesn't fit with yours don't be sad. Just move on to another book!

Warning: This story contains sexual scenes and references to bulling, fighting and abuse if you are uncomfortable with any of this, please do not read my work.

With that said...

"You calm me down. 

I feel at home and safe around you. 

And when you kiss me my whole body lights up like a burning fire. 

When you are not touching me I long for you."  

Winter Whitefortis

❥Love Georgie Scott