Chapter 049

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song: " Dear dream" by Nct Dream

A/n ; when you realized it's officially the last chapter of Defiantly Yours...

TW 🚫 // mentions of death

49 : saved

Jangmi stared at the adorable puppy who had his head resting on the hospital bed and sitting right next to her while facing her

Jangmi stared at the adorable puppy who had his head resting on the hospital bed and sitting right next to her while facing her. He was sound asleep as she found herself admiring the ethereal boy up close. His reddish nose looked mad cute on him after crying.

The precious boy didn't break the hold of their fingers even when they're sleeping.

Jangmi didn't wanna disturb him from sleeping so she didn't dare caress his face and just soundly left the bed.

She stood outside at the freezing cold balcony, still in her hospital clothes. 

She was overwrought now. She didn't know what to do as her disconcerted mind just wanted to cry.

She only had low chances to survive her last stage. It's partially certain to say that she could be leaving the world anytime soon. She leaned against the border while resting her chin on her crossed arms.

She felt apologetic for Jaeyun. 

She's going to leave him behind with so many unkept promises and a broken heart.

It'd be so great if she could be the moon. Even if she disappeared to out of his range, he would be still able to talk to the moon in the sky if he wanted to vent out his worries and concerns.

❝ Mimi, what are you doing? You got me worried for a second. ❞ The drowsy boy woke up and snaked his arms around the smaller girl's waist from behind. His chin rested on her head before slowly opening his eyes. Her disappearance was what Jake despised to see the most.