Chapter 008

08 : security

Sim Jaeyun....what was he doing in the same nightclub as hers?

She didn't expect him to come around such places as the nightclub when he's supposed to be a goody-two-shoes? Wasn't that his real image? However, the guy didn't appear to be in some arrogant fashion clothing but rather having a vintage look on him with the same clothes he wore while tutoring her today. 

Jaeyun exhaled for a while until he removed his gaze off the nasty bastard. And then he swiftly turned around, making Jangmi a bit creep out as if she just got caught doing illegal stuffs-which she was since underage people were OBVIOUSLY not allowed in a club but they didn't notice her fake id. ❝ Let's go. ❞ , his manly voice spoke, crystal-clear as he unexpectedly interlaced their hands together.

People at the club started murmuring nonsense and remarks onto Jake and Jangmi creating a scene but the lady who got her hips grabbed by the freak just bowed to show them her respect.

Now, Park Jangmi in her boyish clothing got dragged out of the foul place, led by Jake whose expression remained serious and strict as he disliked to see the young girl getting wasted in such places. 

Coming far from the club, Jake did turn around and ghosted Jangmi's soul cause his glare didn't look easy. As if fury was flaming inside his dark orbs that Jangmi noticed no sparks loomed in there. So cloudy and mischievous enough to give shivers down her spine.

His interspersed bangs were covering some of his ethereal visuals, making Jangmi concerned. He looked mad and that wouldn't sit right with her, or would it?

Jaeyun tried to bring the positive side inside of him and decided to not pop the furious bubble in his mind. Making his temper controlled, the elder stormed his eyes open again and connected them with Jangmi's.

❝ What the hell were you doing at a nightclub? You're still a high school student, Park Jangmi. ❞ Rebuking the youngster was what Jake did as their eyes met, not letting the poor tomboy live in peace as she just shrugged his words as if they meant nothing.

He just bypassed the club cause he mistakenly saw Jangmi's figure from afar after dropping his drunk best friend Jay back at his own house. And unexpectedly, the high school student was the pinpoint of a fuss inside the nightclub.

She removed his grasp on her wrist, a bit hastily although the grip didn't hurt much. Yes, the boy's clear intentions could be seen on his handsome face whilst being upset with how Jangmi's acting in her life. ❝ Are you telling me that high school students aren't allowed to have fun now?? ❞

Still, Jangmi didn't seem to admit where she'd gone wasn't a nice place for underage minors like her. She just needed a few more months then she'll be legal anyway so what's the big deal about it? Jake scoffed, being so done with the young lady as he's embarrassed that he had high hopes on a spoiled brat like her. ❝ Don't you get that those places aren't for minors to visit? ❞