Chapter 023

A/n ; After the next update, I won't be updating until Dec 8 ends bcuz of my midterms. I kindly ask for your understanding hehe.

23 : i love you

❝ Will you get mad at me if I say that I messed up a lot with the Physics pop quiz earlier? ❞ Jangmi sarcastically flamed up a smile at her tutor who just chuckled

❝ Will you get mad at me if I say that I messed up a lot with the Physics pop quiz earlier? ❞ Jangmi sarcastically flamed up a smile at her tutor who just chuckled.  ❝ Guess we'll have to work on that soon. ❞ Jaeyun's face looked cheery, nevertheless, nonchalant as always. 

Jake was exiting the school with the two high school students by his side.

❝ Why didn't you tell me that Jake hyung was your tutor all along? ❞ Sunoo side-eyed his tomboy friend, murmuring some complaints. ❝ Please, I would've told you if I knew that you two were friends. ❞ Scoffing aloud, Jangmi retorted.

❝ Jake hyung, she told me how annoying you-❞

❝ Shush! ❞ The tomboy interrupted her best friend from spilling about her rants that were supposed to be unknown for the tutor. Jake just pretended like he didn't hear a thing while covering his expression with a small smile.

❝ Stop saying nonsense, Kim Sunoo. ❞ Jangmi hissed at the class president who just sassily rolled his eyes at her.

Jake, who's walking before them, found it silly how these kids were still bickering with each other.

❝ Oh, Jay hyung! ❞ Sunoo exclaimed when he spotted the familiar university student.

❝ Wait, you know him too? ❞ Jangmi in disbelief questioned, surprised by all of the dudes who she knew were in contact with each other. 

Was she the only one who's clueless of this?

❝ Obviously, we all are friends. ❞

A circle of friends, huh? As if fate's rounding her with the friends who already knew about her existence.

Jaeyun didn't expect his friend to immediately show up after his last session from university as the Aussie quickly threw a question,  ❝ What brings you here, Jay? ❞

❝ I should be asking you the same question. You were absent the whole day at uni without a proper notice. ❞ Jay was concerned for his friend who disappeared during the middle of sessions. Unlikely of him to do so.

❝ Oh, sorry man. I was in a hurry because I was running late so I didn't catch the time to explain to you and Sunghoon. Ms Lee asked me to substitute her place, just for today. ❞

Jay was actually headed towards this high school because of the boyish tomboy who's just a few steps away from him.

❝ Hey, hyung. ❞

She plastered a faint smile, regardless of the suffering which she's in.

❝ Jangmi... Why didn't you pick up my calls yesterday? ❞