Chapter 035

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

 ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Play the song from above
Song:"Heat Waves" by Glass Animals

35 : far far away

❝ I'm getting engaged with Yuri

❝ I'm getting engaged with Yuri. ❞ 

Jangmi fell silent for a few seconds after hearing him declaring so proudly. Jaeyun seemed to be lifting his lips up within a shy smile. In conclusion, the fetching guy seemed to be pleased to share this matter of fact with her.

❝ Oh, good for you. ❞ Acting really surprised, Jangmi shifted her lips into an o shape. ❝ My mom invited you and your parents so make sure to come, Jangmi. ❞ The appealing guy nudged her with his elbow, making the younger chuckle. 

❝ Sure, I'll come. ❞ ' Let's just hope that fate will spare me some more time to live and make sure to attend your engagement. ' Jangmi just talked to herself internally whilst pulling up a faint smile on her lips.

She wanted to at least watch her kind-hearted tutor being crazily happy while being engaged to someone who his heart's wrapped around.

❝ Congratulations by the way. I'm happy for you. ❞ Trying to sound as genuine as she possibly could at that timing, the youngster plastered a radiant expression. 

Something in her mind told that she's unfortunately not happy for a hundred percent but still, this generous dude really deserved his happily ever after.

❝ Thank you. It's so sudden but I'm excited too. ❞

Jangmi was clueless of her what her thoughts kept pulling her into. An admiration for Jake? Maybe she's just envious of that Yuri girl for finding a perfect match who's none other than the angelic Jake Sim himself.

A bit too envious.

-

This Saturday night was something Jay was looking forward to. Even if he couldn't be alone with Jangmi, he valued every single second spent together with her. 

❝ The movie wasn't even that scary. Why is Jay hyung looking so pale? ❞ Sunoo in disbelief, eyed the older guy whose face was blanched as heck.

❝ Are you being serious right now? The freaking ghost choked him to death and the god damn jump scares weren't funny! ❞ Jangmi just eyed her two guy friends bicker like children. She'll surely miss seeing them.