Chapter 020

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"I'm here for you" by X1

A/n ; Happiest birthday to the reason of my happiness ☹️💛

20 : i'm here now

❝ Please don't tell this back to anyone, even her parents

❝ Please don't tell this back to anyone, even her parents. ❞ Jake requested the maid who entered Jangmi's bedroom at the same time as him when her suicidal attempt was happening.

The maid nodded, still terrified by what had happened to the young inheritor just a few moments ago as she still found it hard to believe.

Meanwhile, Jake's nonchalant eyes just travelled towards the boyish girl who's sound asleep on the bed.

The rope around her neck was just untied a few minutes ago and Jake let her peacefully drift deeper into sleep.

He was madly concerned about the tomboy's well-being now. Was she that done enough with her life to bring it to an end?

Jake couldn't blame the youngster at all for being distressed so it was understandable.

Was it the misery she had been trying to conceal? In other words, the answer key of her defiance towards him?

All that the tutor could think up was that he's sorry and pitying the youngster so much. Who knows what kind of stuff she was currently going through?

Sighing heavily, the young man decided to exit the room without her notice so she could tranquilly rest. Plus, it's already running late for him to go back home.

Surprisingly, Jangmi's eyes fluttered open with a tingle in her head the moment when Jaeyun was planning to take his leave. Jake noticed the moving figure on the bed as he didn't expect her to wake up so soon.