Chapter 003

03 : constancy

'Not this bastard again

'Not this bastard again...',  she cursed in mind as anger overwhelmed inside her chest since the situation was getting even more frustrating for an edgy person like her.

❝ Don't give her back, unless you also wanna acquire her by going to jail. ❞ The baffling words slipped out of his mouth as he held an intimidating expression whilst being so serious.

Who the fuck was he to interfere in her life?

❝ What do you mean? ❞ , the cashier asked with a dumbfounded face after hearing Jake's complex words. This guy really had no clue.

Jake sighed heavily before quickly glancing at the tomboy who's storming him with curse words in her mind. ❝ This card right here is obviously fake. You should thoroughly clarify it next time because teenagers are capable of making these so easily. Feel free to object my advise if you wanna get fired for selling cigarettes to underage people of course. ❞ Not only did his glasses make him captivate the look of a nerd, but he really was a nerd after spitting out such long sentences.

Releasing such a huge gasp, the convenience store worker eyed Jangmi back and forth since he didn't expect her to be this sneaky.

❝ Thank you so much for telling me man. I don't even know what to say. ❞ Grabbing the cigarettes box from Jangmi's hands as well, Jake just passed it onto the cashier before he glared at the younger with full disappointment.

Shaking his head before he exited the convenience store, Jake messed up bad with Jangmi's nerves as it was no good. ❝ Here's your money, I can't get fired and you better stop doing that. ❞  Annoyed the convenience store worker but the pessimistic teenager seemed to care less like before as she just rudely grabbed her money.

Rushing, she caught up towards the mischievous stranger who appeared to be fixing her shits in life when she never asked for it. ❝ You bastard, stop your tracks right there! ❞ She spat out the insult aloud whilst planning to grab her fake id from Jake before it's too late and she loses her chances to maintain the fake identity of being legal enough.

The male in his grey sweater halted his tracks as she demanded. But his intentions were far from her expectations since he didn't plan on giving her the card back sooner or later although they're just mere strangers. This teenager's future was gonna be clouded if she kept doing stuffs like this.

Feeling unbothered by her exclamation, Jaeyun just plastered a neglecting expression to draw across his handsome face with clean facial features. Unlike him, the female or whatsoever had the opposite as her sooty strands up to her nose and therefore her hidden sparkly eyes could be rarely seen.

❝ Why the fuck did you interfere in my business? ❞  Jangmi gifted an unfazed push onto the muscular young man's chest, not caring whether he's strong or not since all that dominated across her mind at the moment was fury. She hated any kind of disturbance in her life no matter what.