Chapter 040

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻Play the song from above⬆️Song:"Let's not fall in love" by Bigbang

40 : upset

She fell frozen after his words and her mind went blank as well

Of course it was going to be the name of his heart's true owner.

She dared not expect other false hopes and make a fool out of herself.

But her heart also sank, genuinely speaking to herself.

The youngster gulped down her nerves before planning to curb Jake's arms that were hugging her to death. Funny how she wasn't even the person whom he had in mind right now. 

His drunk sanity probably tricked into the thinking of Yuri's face being hallucinated onto Jangmi's face. Her broken heart pieces were scattered internally against her chest but he did not know. 

She's finally freed from his arms wrapping tight around her small body frame but it still didn't stop Jake from cupping her face while acting all giggly. 

❝ My queen's so pretty. ❞ 

The chaotic Aussie really had her face in palms while snickering nonstop like a crazy person. 

Jangmi didn't feel flustered at the sudden remark because she knew who he honestly dedicated it to. Though, it'd still feel nice to be loved by this precious guy who's endeared deep down by her aching heart.

❝ Are you sure you're going to leave without giving me a kiss? ❞

He won her rapid heart this time as Jangmi's strawberry cheeks flushed hard.

❝ No thanks, I'll pass. ❞ Restraining her loose senses, she got up away and quick from the drowsy boy as he just tittered in a humorous manner. She chuckled at this guy acting so different from the goody-two-shoes who he really was just before drinking alcohol.

His lashes now collapsed as Jangmi tucked him under the covers warmly. The tomboy playfully flicked his forehead but the asleep guy couldn't even notice her action being done.

He really knew how to make her heart react in different types of way.

What really turned this lovesick boy to be paining like this for love?

- flashback -

Jake smiled cheerfully with his jolly face in the mirror, checking himself out in the neat tuxedo his mom made him wear.