Chapter 005

05 : my rules

❝ Meet Sim Jaeyun, your new tutor starting from today

❝ Meet Sim Jaeyun, your new tutor starting from today. ❞ A scowl made its way towards Jangmi as she swore on god, her life was getting worse ever since she'd met this punk. Unbelievably frowning, the speechless youngster could barely utter a word out since her mother spat out the obnoxious sentence which was slightly bullying her ears.

❝ M-My what....??? ❞ Scrunching her face with pure disgust, Jangmi found it hard to believe that she's encountering bitter news at the moment. No one in hell would she ever force herself to be stuck with a conservative pessimist like this jerk right here.

Jake at the same time also turned wide-eyed, the moment they analyzed each other's unforgettable faces. Heart-wrenching at the regretful decision he'd made, the Aussie cursed to himself in mind.

' Shit, not her again. '

- flashback -

❝ Hey, it's your auntie Chaeyoung, Jisoo-ah. Can you please recommend me any good tutors for Jangmi? ❞ The said girl from the other side of the phone politely hummed in response at the scary elderly's voice which even gave her chills although they're from different sides of the phone. Shivers haunting down the girl in her mid-twenties' spine, the poor young lady couldn't help but stutter in surprise. S-Sure, auntie! ❞

Knowing how she'd be doomed if she recommends any type of reckless tutors to her strict aunt, Jisoo rushed through her contacts but none came to mind since her friends weren't that professionalized.

Panicking, she just texted her best friends for help as her devastated mind couldn't think straight. ❝ Ah, Jaeyun! It's Sim Jaeyun who'd be suitable for Jangmi, auntie Chaeyoung. ❞ Scratching her head, the witty girl just read his name aloud as her friends informed her that he's a well-known and skilful tutor around rich families; meaning that he might match her picky aunt's taste.

❝ Sim Jaeyun? ❞

❝ Yes, I can ask him for you if you want me to! He's a very brilliant sophomore from our campus. ❞ Exclusively bragging about the famous nerd from their university, the beautiful girl just hoped that her stubborn and judgmental aunt would consider her persuasion for the first time. Since she'd already embarrassed herself more than enough in front of the principal today, the old woman facepalmed, assuming what would be the best for her lunatic child.

❝ Sure. ❞

The old woman twisted her legs after hanging up from the call. She wanted the disobedient Park Jangmi to start studying as soon as possible.

-

❝ Please? Jaeyun-ah, pretty please? ❞ Rubbing the two of her burning palms on repeat several times, Jisoo pleaded the smart boy who remained unfazed by her presence although she'd been pleading for several minutes already. Why did the young girl even choose herself to suffer from a salty lie when she could've denied her aunt's offer?