Chapter 011

11 : murdering someone

❝ I have already transferred 100 million won to your bank account

❝ I have already transferred 100 million won to your bank account. ❞ The shock was written all over Jaeyun's face as he doubted whether he had heard the right thing or not. A thousand million won? With the addled look blending into disbelief, the Aussie squinted his eyes before speaking up to the mischievous elder.

❝ Auntie, isn't that too much for a tuition fee? ❞ Jake honestly stated his opinion since no way in hell would he accept that huge amount of money just by tutoring a high school student. He wasn't in need of money for that much anyway. ❝ I'm desperate, Jake. Please help our Jangmi get back on her track. ❞ The woman's first time pleading so much, just to let her daughter's messed up life be fixed. Usually, Jangmi would be making a complaining fuss about how much she's despising her new tutor but surprisingly with Jaeyun, she appeared to be keeping her mouth shut.

Only if the middle-aged woman knew that Jangmi had no other choice but to come along on the same path as Jake pushing her to studies because he had her weakness in his hands.

Jake badly wanted to deny, knowing how he didn't wanna let Jangmi's parents down if he didn't give them a satisfying aftermath in Jangmi's matriculation exam. He didn't wanna risk his pride and Jangmi's actually the opposite of how her mother thought she's outgoing with Jake. ❝ I'll take some time to reconsider, auntie. But, please do reduce some of the salary up to an average level. Excuse me then.  ❞ The well-disciplined boy gifted a bow as he escaped the suffocating situation. 

Jaeyun surely didn't wanna take responsibility for something which he's unsure of. 

But Jangmi's mother certainly looked concerned for her daughter's future which was shaking in the unsafe hands. The young adult's mind came across the sudden flashback of Yuri's prank that time. ❝ Can't you cancel some of your classes for me? ❞  What if she really meant it? Came to think of it, they didn't get to spend time with each other ever since Jake's tutoring sessions started.

If he cancelled his other classes aside from Jangmi, that would spare him more time to spend with his lover Yuri and so on since contemplating on one person would be way easier....maybe he'll be able to fix his flaws of being overworked and distant from his girlfriend?

Guess he'd be in charge of persuading Jangmi to keep up with the bothersome studies even if she didn't wanna. Heavily sighing, the young man flipped his hair cause he knew it's probably going to convert to a long journey with the uncooperative girl.

-

Glaring at the punching bag as if it's the Sim Jaeyun guy, Jangmi didn't mind the sweat dripping down from her sharp jawline as her eyes fumed with desperation to relieve the anger off her chest. She wasn't a hard-headed being, unless she strongly despised someone with her whole heart.

How dare Jake trap her into labour and threaten her to follow his rules?

Thwacking the sandbag with her uncontrollable burst of agitation, Jangmi glared at it nonstop before jabbing the punchbag with her legs.