Chapter 027

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Breaking down" by Ailee

TW 🚫 // mental abuse

27 : disgrace

The quiet room sat in silence until the sharp thwack fell to the seventeen-year-old's face in a fast pace

❝ You shameless brat...❞ The father angrily remarked, blood boiling as he certainly lost ahold of his temper.

Jangmi had no clue what she'd done wrong to get harshly slapped like this. All the tomboy ever wished for today was a peaceful ending up to the moment until she tried to sleep. Her demonic depression itself wasn't letting the youngster survive well at the darkest time of nights. 

She guessed that a pleasant day was far from occurring for her.

Finely, half of the day wasn't going that bad until this moment came. She's self-assured that she'd earned a perfect score in today's Physics test—basically thanks to Jake's revision done for her yesterday.

❝ I shouldn't have raised such a disgrace like you in this family... ❞ He said, scattering random photos, not that Jangmi expected to see. From the doe eyes underneath her shady bangs, she blankly stared at the photos.

❝ Are you satisfied, Park Jangmi? Are you satisfied that you've put a bad image on the family? ❞ , her mother also sarcastically added onwards.

It wasn't wrong to say that Jangmi felt helpless since none of her remaining family members were on her side.

She weakly grasped her shirt's sleeves while standing in front of her parents with her head hung low. 

The tomboy was on the verge of tears although half of her tried to act calm and strong in front of the stone-cold family members.

❝ What kind of fucking child are you? ❞ Her father purposely raised his voice at her, wishing that it would startle to the core of her heart. ❝ Don't you fucking know how to behave well? What the fuck is wrong with you? ❞ She couldn't reply as her mouth sealed shut with all the weakness rising inside of her. 

They were the photos of her smoking.

❝ I don't even dare to attend the next parent-teacher conferences nor ever look at Ms Lee after knowing how fucked up our daughter is. ❞ He spoke while rolling his eyes, obviously getting more furious as seconds bypassed.