Chapter 031

3A/n ; YOOOO we're at 3k votes 😳 this is so sexyyy 😍😍 thank you, hotties :3 I'M NOT CERTAIN YET BUTTTTT there are like 10 chapters remaining HEHEHEHE there could be more ☠️ im just too indecisive tbh

31 : the death clock

The thick red line of blood trailed on her face as she appeared to be overwhelmed with shock

This wasn't something Jangmi had been expecting but it clearly wasn't a thing she despised either. Her hands hesitantly wiped the sour blood from her lips as they tainted her hands.

There was freaking blood coming out of her mouth without any injury.

Was she dying at last?

The last moment of her life which she'd been expecting was eventually approaching her first....?

❝ Jangmi? Are things going well in there? ❞ Getting concerned at her delay, her tutor questioned from the bedroom.

❝ Yes, don't worry. I'll be there in a minute! ❞ Jangmi responded, in order not to catch the concerns from Jake as he'll be beyond worried sick once again.

She washed her hands with water from the tab and quickly wiped her suspicious-looking lips with a tissue so that Jake would be far from noticing her.

As much as she's thankful to Jake for making her hold on, this was a chance Jangmi didn't dare to lose.

She wanted to escape this hellish life as soon as possible, even if it meant taking her breath away.

The tomboy believed that she'd suffered enough for this life.

And it's a miracle that god decided to give a rare chance like this away to her.

It's time for her to rest.

She just came back to Jaeyun with a faint smile, censoring shock on her face.

❝ I thought something happened in there for a second. Is everything good? ❞ Jake made her get seated right next to him whilst his hands rummaged through the pages of her literature text.

❝ Yeah, everything's fine. ❞

She lied with an uncanny smile on her face, wanting to trouble her tutor no more. It's such a special opportunity for her so it's better to be kept as a secret from Jake. 

-

❝ Last question, let's go. Calculate the perimeter of a triangle with vertices P(-2,3) , Q (5,-4) , R(1,8). ❞ He relaxedly read the question out aloud. The tutor and student was currently at a study café, the nearest place to Jake's next occasion. 

❝ Since it asked for the perimeter, let's add up the side names first into PQ, QR and PR.  We'll find PQ first with the distance formula.