Chapter 043

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻Play the song from aboveSong:"Medicine" by James Arthur

A/n ; bet y'all forgot me yea yea ikik but DAMN u guys were so loud and chaotic in the previous chapter I LOVE IT keep it up

43 : jaemi / 재미 / ( meaning ; fun in korean )

❝ Let's date. ❞

Jangmi woke up from her shocking dream, being surprised up to the point of widening her eyes open as the first thing she got up. What on earth did she just dream of? No way was this possible.

The girl sighed a relief before rubbing her chest that felt heavy.

❝ Why the frick must I dream such an embarrassing stuff? ❞ She angrily mumbled to herself before hitting herself on repeat with the whitish pillow right beside her. 

She's getting her hopes too high and it's the best for her to realize what reality truly was like. 

The prince of her dreams had his own princess in mind.

She's the only fool here.

What a horrible way to start a typical morning indeed.

-

❝ Did you sleep well? ❞ , Soobin asked his younger cousin. Jangmi just slightly smiled at him before gliding her eyes down the deliciously cooked bacons, eggs and toast served right in front of her.

❝ Too bad you're going to go back today. I'll visit you once I get the chance to, Jangmi-ah. ❞  The older sweetly beamed a smile as he ruffled her hair. Jangmi on the other hand couldn't save herself from dwelling about her embarrassing dream that wasn't leaving her mind alone.

Why did she cross the line and dare imagine such shameless stuffs?

❝ Your expression doesn't say that you're good. Did something happen? ❞ Hyunjin curiously raised a brow at his secretive cousin who's too quiet today. She'd rather be all smiles or chatty at their gatherings so this was something new.

The remaining girls also attentively darted their eyes at the youngest.

❝ Oh, I'm just a bit sleepy. Maybe that's why I'm looking like this. ❞ Jangmi rubbed her nape and showed them a small smile. Everything was calm and quiet until the person appeared in her sight.