Chapter 038

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Stay" by O.WHEN

A/n ; don't you ever just go " i love jake sim from enhypen " 24/7 bcuz I DO 

TW 🚫 // emotional abuse

38 : a great pretender

Jangmi sat still on her hospital bed, worried as heck for her parent to discover the diagnosis from her doctor

Jangmi sat still on her hospital bed, worried as heck for her parent to discover the diagnosis from her doctor.  Jake got a call from her mother saying she arrived and it wouldn't be a lie to say that she felt more than scared for her mother's reaction.

Her cold hands trembled in fear, despising to hear the blames which she will be receiving soon.

She knew she'll get blamed for wanting to die by her parents.

They'll insult how pathetic she's being, and living like a suicidal being for no reason. 

She hugged her knees in a crouched up position on the bed as she's the only one who's inside this lonesome and atmospheric room for now. Her fingers anxiously fiddled with one another as she glided her eyes down to the bed with no other emotions but anxiety.

The door suddenly swayed to the side, opening as the alert youngster turned her head to see her mom having the strict face as always. 

Jangmi gulped down her nerves when she felt goosebumps growing on her skin. 

She did not feel relieved at all to see her parent visiting her at the hospital because the youngster could barely feel the non-existent concerns on her mother's face. It hurt her heart to see the middle aged woman close the door within a minute of staring at her face from the door.

It's true that her parents could even care less than this.

❝ Aren't you going to stay with her, auntie? Jake was the one who escorted Jangmi's mother to the doctor's office and back to the girl who's charged inside the room.

❝ Why should I? She seems fine to me though. ❞ It appeared that Jaeyun was clueless of the cold-blooded Parks from their family. Her child was literally in a fatal situation and they're acting all well. ❝ I'll just send one of the maids later on. ❞

The young boy sadly scoffed in disbelief. 

No wonder why Jangmi's feeling unloved by the closest people around her.

❝ Do you know the main reason of Jangmi's disease? ❞ He turned around and so did the elder when he questioned out of the blue.

❝ She told me that she wanted to die for her parents so that she'll stop burdening them. She thinks that you'll be better off without her. ❞ As he said, the boy's heart ached as his calm expression dropped. It broke him to know that her mind's dangerously forcing her to believe these deadly thoughts.