Things escalated real quick, Burna and davido were now throwing punches, their friends already joined in between the fights. Securities had to jump in between them, in the end Davido had to leave with his guys. Burna came back to the cabana.

"Can you believe that stupid nigga?" I wasn't believing anything except he touched my wife!!! "Ayo?"

"What?"

"Can you hear me?" Burna questions. I roll my eyes, "why did you have to fight?"

Burna scoff, "I wasn't going to but he decided to be smart. Swears I'll beat that boy up!!" He bang his fist.

I roll my eyes again. "You both need to stop acting like fucking children"

"He needs to stop acting like a child!" Burna spat. I roll my eyes again says the one who started the whole fight.

"Hey what happened?" Steph sits beside her boyfriend. I roll my eyes and focus on my bottle of Ace.

"That nigga asked the dj to keep repeating his songs trying to diss us!" Burna spat. I scoff nobody can diss me maybe Burna but not me. 

"You still shouldn't have fought" Steph say.

Finally someone agrees with me! "I told him" Burna suck his teeth but didn't reply.

"So he already left?" Aaliyah say pitifully, I eye her she should've left with him.

"And you care why?" I ask still glaring at her.

"Oh hey babe!" She smile at me, nothing is funny ooo.

I eyed her and kept drinking.  

"I was looking for you" she said pouring herself a drink.

"Yeah I bet" I mumbled. She really was when he rubbed her cheeks. I bet she would side him if I was the one who fought.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I pull out my phone and went on Instagram, Aaliyah shrug and also pull out her phone. I clicked on the picture she posted.

liked by davidofficial, stefflondon, msbanks and 25,000 others aaliyahb ain't nobody do it better 😏😍view 4568 comments stefflondon I know that right🔥iamcardib it's the dress fa meee🔥🔥davidofficial tell them 😏 msbank that ass❤️❤️

aaliyahb ain't nobody do it better 😏😍
view 4568 comments
stefflondon I know that right🔥
iamcardib it's the dress fa meee🔥🔥
davidofficial tell them 😏
msbank that ass❤️❤️