"So how did it happen?" I ask Burna gesturing at Steph gushing happily to Aaliyah and Thyra.

Burna smile sheepishly, "guy you know the drill na"

Aaliyah so owes me 10k "So you guys back together?" I sip my alcohol.

"You can say so, thanks for inviting out last night"

"Oh come on man" we dab again, "the energy is crazy!!" I face the large crowd.

"I know right? Look at the women"Burna points at the girls, they were vibing to songs making videos and dancing.

"Guess who just walked in!! Davido everyone!!!" The MC yelled again, immediately the songs changed to the nigga songs. Some people looked over at Burna and I, I acted in faze because in reality I don't care if he walked in.

Davido was my counterpart not necessarily competition. We used to be cordial then grew apart, we don't talk but we respected each other.

"Who the fuck gave that nigga the right to enter here??" Burna fumed, he and davido hated each other so much I don't understand why. 

I shrug. "It's a club guy he can be here if he wants." I don't care if were in the same building as I was as long as he was not in my face.

Burna scoffed, "the audacity!"

"Let it go Burna and just party" I roll my eyes, if this nigga acts like a child he's on his own.

"Alright man but if this nigga tries shit I'm going commando"

I roll my eyes and stood up. "I'll be back man don't do anything stupid" I walk towards Thyra and Steph. "Where's Aaliyah?"I ask.

I was bored already and wants to be with my wife. 

"She's over there by the stairs"Thyra points turning her attention back to the girls she was talking to.

I skips to where she pointed ignoring girls hollering at me, don't they know that I am happily married?  I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Aaliyah with Davido. She was laughing? I frown and starts to approach her but stopped again when he ran his hand on her arm then rub her cheeks. What??? Did that nigga just touch her??? And Aaliyah didn't say anything rather she just smile at the guy.  I started boiling with anger, did that guy just touch my wife?? I was going to teach him a lesson but changed my mind, I went to join my friends at where they stood talking and laughing.

"Yo big Wiz!!" Tunez dab me. 

"What's up bro?"

"Yo are you seeing the girls around? Them shawties are fine asf!!" Okie informs them,they laugh.

I look around truly the women where fine but I wasn't even looking at them but Aaliyah who was so engrossed in the conversation with Davido. What the fuck is going on?

"Yo! Burna went up to the dj stand" Kenny announce. I was only gone for a minute and he caused a scene?

"Why?"

"The dj kept repeating davido and he got mad oh look" he points at the dj stand, davido was now challenging Burna, I close my eyes, oh God why?? Why can't these men stop acting like children??