Chapter 31

Skye's POV

My sluggish self detested getting out of bed in the morning. It makes me hate it ten times more now that I feel my hangover.

Groaning, I stretched out my arms and got out of bed to wash up.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror, yikes.

What died in my hair?

Washing up isn't enough to get rid of this. I need a full-body shower. And also get rid of this headache.

I can't get rid of this just by washing up. A full-body shower is highly necessary, even though I just want to lay in my bed all day. Hopefully, this can help get rid of my headache as well.

Note to self, I have low alcohol tolerance. I didn't even manage to finish the bottle and here I am.

Dizzy and feeling like crap.

What a nice way to start the day.

Jimin did me a favor by taking the bottle away last night.

Wait a sec.

Jimin

Jimin?

Holy shit.

I just remembered. Jimin and I kissed last night but before that, I also kissed Jungkook.

Never in my life did I imagine myself to be that wild. I know it was a dare, but for some reason, I don't feel bad about kissing both of them.

Geez... why am I feeling like this?

I had no idea it was possible to like two people at once. I need to discuss this with someone.

Normally, I would talk to Jimin whenever I was puzzled or worried about something, but now that he's involved, it doesn't really help my situation.

Maybe I can talk to my brother and hear his advice?

Yup, that's what I'll do.

After my shower, I can feel my headache slowly disappearing.

Thank god.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and then wore a simple white tee and denim shorts.

"Joonie?" I called out from the living room.

"In here," he yelled back from the kitchen. He was eating breakfast with Jin.

Our cousin gestured to me to eat with them, pulling out the chair for me.

Jin handed me a plate of fried egg and bacon on the side. He explained that since Namjoon is accustomed to eating this type of dish, he wanted to prepare it for all of us to enjoy.

I happily scarfed down the delicious food and asked my brother if we could talk afterward.

"I'll do the dishes while you two siblings catch up," Jin uttered.

My brother asked me to follow him to the living room and wait for him there while he went to get something.

While I waited, I texted Yen to see whether she had arrived home safely last night. She responded quickly with a yes and asked if she can come over, most likely because she has a crush on my cousin. She makes googly eyes at him every time she sees him.

Then, my brother returned holding something behind his back.

"Close your eyes," he exclaimed excitedly.

I obliged and after a few seconds, he lifted my wrist and I felt a cold metal around it.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful silver bracelet crusted with little diamonds in the center.