Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

After distracting the girl who I learned was named Miso, back at the shoe store with my "flirting", she forgot all about the shoes and Skye grabbed the chance and ran away to pay for it, thanks to my handsome and charming self, she was shortly distracted.

At first she was surprised that the shoes she was holding was gone and looked like she was going to run after it so I hurriedly asked her if she wanted to hang out. Of course she said yes.

I mean who wouldn't say yes to this face, am I right?

And now, I regret ever asking her.

"I like your earring, it looks really good on you. Oh! What's that smell? Is that your cologne? It smells so good. And what's that-"

Geez this girl won't even let me talk.

I decided to cut her off and pry her hands off from my ear and my arms.

"Hey! Uhh why don't we get to know each other-"

"Did you dye your hair? 'cause it looks so cool and fluffy!"

She got even closer and is now playing with my hair.

Great.

How do I get out of this?

I looked at her friend and saw her winking at me.

Okay, this just got even worse.

Oh Skye, you owe me big time.

Skye's POV

"Jin?!?"

He smiled and hugged me.

"Hey there cousin! How are you? I haven't seen you since our family reunion." He looked happy and not ready to murder me.

Huh. That's a relief.

"I'm good. You?" I answered still confused why he's here.

"I'm doing fine as well, and I can see that your confused why I'm here. Your mom told me that you'd be here in the mall that has posters about a crazy ten-minute sale. I went in and saw the commotion, people buying things and arguing here and there, so I went here to the food court instead to buy some milkshake, then I saw you."

He explained while Yen stared drooling over him.

"I thought you were supposed to be here next week?"

"Didn't Aunt Hyujin tell you? I'm going to move in with you guys today."

WHAT?!?

"Move in with us? As in-"

"Permanently? Yes." He smiled.

"No, my mom told me that you were going to babysit me next week, while her and dad will go on a business trip for a month. She didn't tell me that you were gonna move in with us permanently."

I can't believe this.

"Change of plans. My job relocated near here so she suggested that I should live with you guys."

Of course she did.

"Really? That's great! I'm Yen by the way, Skye's friend who ALWAYS hang around her house all the time!"

Yen shooked Jin's hand enthusiastically.

I looked at her sarcasrically and mouthed "Really?"

"Yes!" she mouthed back.