Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkookie!" My cousin, Miso ran and hugged me tightly after seeing me come in from her bedroom door.

I told her about the call from that Jimin guy, asking to meet her at the mall tomorrow instead of her contacting his mom.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" She squealed. "I knew he wanted to see me again. We only talked for a while, then he said he needed to do some errands, so he left. I saw him drop his phone at the exit door at the mall, so I picked it up and when I stood up, I couldn't see him anymore."

She saw me still holding Jimin's phone and snatched it away.

"What do you think he's got on his phone?" She asked curiously typing on the screen but couldn't figure out the passcode.

Beats me.

"Do you think he has a girl friend? Wait, no. I mean he wouldn't flirt me if he had one, right?" she's still trying to guess the passcode.

"Okay, that's enough." I took the phone away from her and placed it on my right pocket. "You're supposed to give this back to the owner, not snoop around their business."

I left her room since I already told her what I needed to.

"Hey! Why are you taking the phone away?!" She followed me and tried to get it back but failed.

She pouted. "I'm supposed to give it back tomorrow, remember?"

"I'll give it back to you tomorrow. Who knows what you might do to snoop around and possibly damage this phone? You've done that to my phone before, remember?" I pointed out.

"I only did that because it was necessary." She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Was it really necessary for you to give it to a hacker then 'accidentally' delete all of the photos and conversations of my ex girlfriend? Oh, and also, you dropped it from the third floor which made the screen cracked to a hundred pieces.Need I say more?" She just rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to forget that? That was a year ago. Move on!" She shook her head then went back to her room slamming her bedroom door.

Aish

This girl. Didn't even apologized.

Ever since we were young, she was always treating me like a baby and trying to control everything I do.

She's also very talkative and assumes a lot of things most of time.

I don't know where she gets it from, but I definitely know it's not from her parents, because they are always chill and very loving.

"Jungkook? Sweetheart, it's getting late. Do you want to stay here for the night?" Miso's mom, my aunt asked me sweetly.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry, I still need to unpack my things and help my mom with all the boxes." I smiled and grabbed the left over banana milk on their table.

"Awww. My little nephew still loves drinking banana milk." She laughed softly.

"Yeah." I shyly chuckled and scratched my ear.

"Well, you should get going. It's getting late. Your mom, might be worried." She patted my shoulder and walked with me to their front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Auntie." I hugged her and waved goodbye.

While I was walking towards our new house, the phone on my pocket started ringing.

I saw the contact name 'My kitten" appeared again on the screen.

I answered.

"Hello?" I asked getting closer to my house.

"Hey it's Jimin, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but is there any chance that I can get my phone back tonight?" I hear shuffling from the background.

"Sure, I don't mind." I know Miso's going to get mad at me tomorrow knowing she wanted to give this phone back to this, Jimin guy personally herself.

I guess I can call this my revenge after she destroyed my phone.

"Great! Where can we meet?" He asked.

"Jimin, can't we just do this tomorrow? It's almost 11 pm." I heard a girl's voice on the background.

Woah.

Cute voice.

"I told you, you don't need to come along. You were the one insisting to come with." He sighed. He continued "Hello? Are you still there? Can we meet near the mall where I lost it?"

I was a bit distracted after hearing the girl's voice in the background.

"Uhh sure. I guess we can meet at the convenience store across the mall?" I suggested.

"Okay. Thanks, see you there."

I ended the call then went straight to the convenience store still bringing the bag of the left over banana milk.

Skye's POV

"Skye, you do know you didn't have to come with me, right? It's late at night and I don't want you to feel cold." Jimin put his arm around me while we were walking towards the convenience store near the mall that hosted the crazy ten-minute sale earlier today.

"Relax, will you? I only complained because it's not normal to meet up with a stranger at night. I just want you to be safe." I pointed out while rubbing my hands together because of the cold air blowing right at us.

"Are you sure it's not because of the guy who has my phone?" He asked sarcastically. "I remember you saying 'he sounds hot blah blah blah' " he tried his best to imitate my voice.

"Isn't that why you insisted on going with me?" He insinuates.

"Of course not! What are you talking about?" Denying his accusation.

"I care about your safety. What if something happens to you?" I asked concerned.

He looked touched, then smiled till his eyes disappeared.

I giggled and pushed him jokingly.

"C'mon, let's go."

I mean I didn't need to add that I really did want to see what the guy looked like.

He didn't need to know that.