Chapter 12

Skye's POV

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on." Jungkook mumbles while stroking my hair as we sat on the rooftop of my house.

I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Is that all I get?" He pouted cutely.

"You're silly." I giggled.

"C'mon baby doll, kiss me." He whispered sensually in my ear while caresssing my cheek.

I blushed slowly leaning in.

Our lips slowly begins to touch, 'til someone suddenly came up on my rooftop and threw banana milk directly at Jungkook.

Wait. Banana milk??

"Ow! What the hell?!" Jungkook yells pulling away from me.

I looked at the person who rudely interrupted our moment.

I widened my eyes.

Jimin?!

"How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me!" Jimin shouted and clenched both his fists trying not to cry.

Is he talking to me?

"Jimin-"

"Don't talk to me!" He cuts me off then marched towards Jungkook.

"How dare you!" He glared at Jungkook then jabs his index finger to his chest repeatedly.

"Jimin, I can explain-" Jungkook tries to talk but Jimin wasn't letting him.

"I don't want to hear your stupid lies! I trusted you! I can't believe you would do this to me!" Jimin cried.

Wait a second, I'm confused.

What is happening?

I looked at Jimin and Jungkook and saw them hugging now.

WHAT?

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll never lie to you again." Jungkook held Jimin's cheeks slowly leaning in to kiss him.

I dropped my jaw.

"What are you guys doing?!" I exclaimed as I try to make sense of what's happening.

"What does it look like? We're about to kiss duh." Jimin replied with sass then rolled his eyes.

I think I'm dreaming.

Am I?

I mean this can't possibly be real, right Skye?

Skye.

Skye.

Skye!

SKYE!

I jolted awake hearing my name repeatedly and someone shaking my arm.

"You okay? It looked like you were having a bad dream with all the tossing and turning."

I rubbed my eyes and saw Jin towering over me looking concerned.

Okay, whoo. So it was, a dream.

A dream.

A very, very strange dream.

"Are you awake now?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I ask while stretching my arms over my head.

"Time for you to wake up and go to School. I packed your lunch. Go and take a shower, breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

I nodded still confused but strangely turned on about my dream.

~ At School ~

"So what are you going to do this summer?" Yen asked as we walk towards our first class.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure yet. Maybe get a summer job?" I answered still thinking about my dream earlier.

"Really? That's what you're planning to do after our school ends this week?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied not really paying attention to her question.

I almost bumped my head to the door if Jimin didn't put his hand between my forehead and the hardwood door.

"Skye, look where you're going." Jimin shook his head pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What? Oh, it's you." I mumbled kind of distracted.

"Girl, what is going on with you today?" Yen asked and pulled me inside the classroom.

As I was sitting down, I saw Taehyung flirting with a few girls in our class.

"Can you believe him? He just got back and is already trying to break another girl's heart." Yen scoffed, beside me.

"You mean, girls?" I clarified.

"No, he doesn't date multiple girls at once. First he tries to flirt with a bunch, then singles out one which he thinks is good enough for him and then after he had his fun, he dumps her out of nowhere and acts like nothing even happened." Yen explains while gripping her pen.

"Wow. Sounds like you know him very much." I raised my brow.

"Nope, that's just what I heard." Yen ended the conversation and sat straight facing the board.

"O...kay?"

Have I missed something?

Maybe Yen and Taehyung dated before her and I became friends. It's possible since both of us didn't hangout as much when we were in sophomore year.

Should I ask her?

Or will she deny it again?

Hmmmm

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt someone threw a crumbled paper at me.

I turned around and saw my classmates minding their own business.

So who the hell threw this?

I sighed as I open the crumpled paper and saw something written on it.

Meet me later at our spot.